View Full Version : Ellsworth American

yerpso2
09-06-2007, 07:51 AM
nice article about geocaching, and hollora and emsdaniel. ;) everyone should check it out

firefighterjake
09-06-2007, 08:10 AM
http://ellsworthmaine.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=10030&Itemid=1

Here's the link.

Great article. Well written.

becket
09-06-2007, 08:27 AM
what a great article! i'm glad they highlighted dan's graham lake falls cache - it was one of my favorites! thanks for the link, jake

firefighterjake
09-06-2007, 08:36 AM
what a great article! i'm glad they highlighted dan's graham lake falls cache - it was one of my favorites! thanks for the link, jake

No problem . . . figured it might be easier for folks to just click on that and check it out.

Incidentally, happy belated birthday.

Mainiac1957
09-06-2007, 07:15 PM
Sure puts our hobby in a positive light.

HappyTogether
09-06-2007, 08:21 PM
Nicely written article. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I printed a copy to show to the town officials where I work. This kind of positive article could be useful in developing a relationship with them to obtain official permission for caches on town owned land.

hollora
09-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Nicely written article. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I printed a copy to show to the town officials where I work. This kind of positive article could be useful in developing a relationship with them to obtain official permission for caches on town owned land.

I am fortunate that my husband is a Town Selectman. There are a number of caches in our Town, Orrington, on town owned recreation land, one in the Town library and one on a restored plow in front of our Pubic Works Department sign. All placed with permission. To date and to my knowledge, none of these have caused any problems or created any concerns.

If I can help in any way, please PM me.