View Full Version : Don't forget, a twofer in Bangor this weekend!

Mainiac1957
09-06-2007, 07:07 PM
The weather is looking great for mine and Holloras event this Saturday and Saturday nights respectively. Come on up and meet some cachers in the north country. OK, well, the middle country. A good time will be had by all just the same. ;)

Hiram357
09-06-2007, 07:20 PM
The weather is looking great for mine and Holloras event this Saturday and Saturday nights respectively. Come on up and meet some cachers in the north country. OK, well, the middle country. A good time will be had by all just the same. ;)

I dunno brad... the weather... and work... and well I dunno... I just might make it... :rolleyes: :D

hollora
09-07-2007, 03:40 PM
Mainiac - I don't know what you do with the weather Gods but the predication is something else again. I will be at yours and you will be at mine - such fun.

Looking forward to seeing loads of other folks too!

Sudonim
09-07-2007, 09:19 PM
I think Mainiac is the kind of guy you want at a barbecue, wedding...anywhere you need good weather :D

Mainiac1957
09-08-2007, 04:41 AM
I think Mainiac is the kind of guy you want at a barbecue, wedding...anywhere you need good weather :D

Don't put that kind of pressure on me. I'll crack:eek:

Starzz
09-08-2007, 04:49 PM
I hope everyone is having a good time to the event!

I was planning on coming to them, but I am having family issues right now. Been at the hospital since 9am, and going back in the morning. UGH!

Beach Comber
09-09-2007, 09:18 AM
Would have been great if you made it, but certainly understand.
Hope all is ok!!!

Hiram357
09-09-2007, 12:58 PM
Just wanted to say both events were a time to remember. The back to back and overnight was a great idea!! (hope this starts to become tradition... ;) )

it's just too bad the weather was soooo terrible the whole weekend, my gear will be drying out for weeks... :rolleyes:

WhereRWe?
09-09-2007, 01:36 PM
I was planning on coming to them, but I am having family issues right now. Been at the hospital since 9am, and going back in the morning. UGH!

Just a dumb question, but where would a resident of Campobello go for a hospital? Eastport? Calais? Machias? St. George?

Starzz
09-09-2007, 07:25 PM
Just a dumb question, but where would a resident of Campobello go for a hospital? Eastport? Calais? Machias? St. George?

Machias if its bad, and if its not, then St. Stephen.

hollora
09-09-2007, 08:46 PM
Machias if its bad, and if its not, then St. Stephen.

Starzz - would loved to have had you come but family first. Hope all is well. There will be other events and hope to see you then.