View Full Version : Not what she wanted to hear!!

Dave and Gail
09-07-2007, 05:22 PM
A woman is standing in front of the mirror in her bedroom and exclaims to her husband,,,"Look at me,,my skin is terrible, my hair is turning gray, and I'm getting really fat!!" I need to hear something positive about me!! Her husband thinks for a minute and say's,,," Well honey,,,your eyesight is perfect!! (He never heard the shot):D

dí76
09-07-2007, 10:53 PM
Hiram, where are you for this one???....

That was funny.:D :D :D

Mainiac1957
09-08-2007, 04:44 AM
I happen to know where he was at the time. In Hollora's back yard having a grown up beverage. He'll see it eventually.

Hiram357
09-09-2007, 11:47 AM
lol, well, that's why the key to my gun case is well hid... :D (and luckily stef's eyes aren't perfect...) :rolleyes:

heh, adult beverages... i'll tell ya what I think i'm gunna stop drinking those diet beers... (short lived diet that barely lasted the weekend...)

Foxgloves
09-09-2007, 09:11 PM
lol, well, that's why the key to my gun case is well hid... :D (and luckily stef's eyes aren't perfect...) :rolleyes:

But everything else about Steph is perfect....and don't you forget it mister!;)

Team2hunt
09-09-2007, 11:20 PM
i'll tell ya what I think i'm gunna stop drinking those diet beers... (short lived diet that barely lasted the weekend...)

Did you feel like doing the laundry when you got home today? :rolleyes:

Hiram357
09-10-2007, 07:50 AM
Did you feel like doing the laundry when you got home today? :rolleyes:

with some encouragement and relization she figured out where I hide the gun cabinet key... YES!!! (send help... will pay...) :rolleyes: :D

Medawisla
09-10-2007, 07:27 PM
with some encouragement and relization she figured out where I hide the gun cabinet key... YES!!! (send help... will pay...) :rolleyes: :D

What can I say, I don't understand the want for skunky beer...:rolleyes: