Sunday Sept. 23rd.

High Noon

Run what you brung (XJs preferred, all welcome) :D

Feel free to PM me with any questions!
Michael

Hiram357
09-13-2007, 09:39 PM
doh! why do ya gotta put it on a busy weekend!!!! :mad:

Is this a meet and greet being put on by their trail people, or somethin you're puttin together?

The G Team
09-14-2007, 05:23 AM
doh! why do ya gotta put it on a busy weekend!!!! :mad:

Is this a meet and greet being put on by their trail people, or somethin you're puttin together?

A Maine meet has been under discussion for a while, but nobody would set a time and place. So I did. I guess that makes me the disorganizer.

Sorry it's a busy weekend (it is for us, too) but we had to make a pick and Suday seemed best for most people.

It's really informal--meet, shoot the ****, drive some trails. We'll probably pack a lunch and plan to get there a little early. Hope you can make it.

Hiram357
09-14-2007, 06:41 AM
A Maine meet has been under discussion for a while, but nobody would set a time and place. So I did. I guess that makes me the disorganizer.

Sorry it's a busy weekend (it is for us, too) but we had to make a pick and Suday seemed best for most people.

It's really informal--meet, shoot the ****, drive some trails. We'll probably pack a lunch and plan to get there a little early. Hope you can make it.

we'll try, but it doesn't look good from this end. :(

The G Team
09-22-2007, 05:33 AM
One last reminder--the weather looks great, and we should have a nice turn-out. There are folks from JeepForum and NAXJA, as well as the Maine Mid-Coast Jeepers coming. Remember, the park allows anything with wheels and is FREE.

attroll
09-22-2007, 03:56 PM
So who is going to this so far? I have to run to US Cellur tomorrow and get my phone plan redone and get a new phone. I don't know if I will have time to go but will try.

firefighterjake
09-22-2007, 10:43 PM
So who is going to this so far? I have to run to US Cellur tomorrow and get my phone plan redone and get a new phone. I don't know if I will have time to go but will try.

I'm out . . . I'm working on fixing a hole in my roof where Hiram and I removed a smoke stack from my old boiler today . . . and since Hiram has been here all weekend (as I right this he's camped out in my sideyard with Medawisla and one of their friends) I highly doubt he'll be going down . . . besides Medawisla and I are hoping to convince Hiram to take us out for ice cream tomorrow.

Hiram357
10-03-2007, 04:47 PM
so how did this go??? was there a good turnout? any pics???

The G Team
10-03-2007, 07:25 PM
so how did this go??? was there a good turnout? any pics???

It was a great day, and there must have been 20 trucks there. Here's a link to some pix (scroll down a bit)--the Rubi was having a little trouble in the mud pit.

http://208.101.10.250/~naxjaor1/forum/showthread.php?t=930269&page=3