View Full Version : Validate my account?

Kaching Karen
09-17-2007, 05:02 PM
Geocaching.com has got me confused. I can't do anything until I validate my account. It tells me to go to my account page,

"You need to validate your account. Visit your account page to send a validation email before posting a log entry."

but then it tells me to validate my account....
"

How do I send a validation email? I don't think Dr. Phil can help me with this one. Oh yeah, I don't have a validation code. I've sent them an email for help, but have gotten no response.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Hiram357
09-17-2007, 05:16 PM
thats the first i've heard of that happening, after you've had an account for so long. That usually happens when you first sign up. When I renewed my membership a few weeks ago they automatically sent an email to confirm it. but nothin like that... you're just a special case... :confused:

hollora
09-17-2007, 05:21 PM
Karen - I wouldn't click on any links. Any possibility there is a virus or someone is trying to grab your information? Very odd. Email them for sure. Something seems very fishy!

Team2hunt
09-17-2007, 06:07 PM
The same thing happened to 1manteam. We edited his email address in his profile and then used the code to "re-validate" his account. We also sent an email and they had no idea what or why it happened. Hope this helps. The credit should go to 1manteam.

Kaching Karen
09-17-2007, 08:08 PM
The same thing happened to 1manteam. We edited his email address in his profile and then used the code to "re-validate" his account. We also sent an email and they had no idea what or why it happened. Hope this helps. The credit should go to 1manteam.

:) Thanks to 1manteam and that other guy for getting the right information to me. It worked! Thanks! :)