View Full Version : SURVIVOR Tonight

Haffy
09-20-2007, 07:48 PM
Don't forget all you reality show junkies that "Survivor" starts tonight at 8.

d’76
09-20-2007, 07:53 PM
just got home from work and am on it. Thanks:D

Cache Maine
09-20-2007, 11:51 PM
Poor chicken. :(

firefighterjake
09-21-2007, 06:18 AM
Poor chicken. :(

I kind of figured he was going since he wasn't a team player and it seems that the first to go in most other episodes has been the person who hasn't fit in.

On another note . . . I thought I was going to have to have Haffy give us a translation of what he was saying since this poor Yankee has a hard time understanding some of that southern dialect. ;):D

Team Ducky
09-21-2007, 01:00 PM
Good first episode. If you really want to know the dirt of who is going, check my site; www.survivoraddicts.net (http://www.survivoraddicts.net) . The fools filmed it near a large city. The show has been spilled, we know the exact order of the boots....takes the fun out of it. The board is now 6 years old, 4000+ members, about 100 active posters....don't play over there much even though I pay to keep the lights on. I spend more time on geocaching sites. :D

ps...sorry if links to other boards isn't allowed.

FuddsGirls
09-21-2007, 02:34 PM
Good first episode. If you really want to know the dirt of who is going, check my site; www.survivoraddicts.net (http://www.survivoraddicts.net) . The fools filmed it near a large city. The show has been spilled, we know the exact order of the boots....takes the fun out of it. The board is now 6 years old, 4000+ members, about 100 active posters....don't play over there much even though I pay to keep the lights on. I spend more time on geocaching sites. :D

ps...sorry if links to other boards isn't allowed.
Hey Ducky, thanks twice. Once for the link and once for not spoiling it. I liked Chicken.... dummies

Haffy
09-21-2007, 05:26 PM
Yeah I liked Chicken as well and I'm not going to check out the site as I don't want to spoil my fun either.