View Full Version : Maine Brewers Festival

Foxgloves
09-24-2007, 05:34 PM
Is anyone going to The Maine Brewers Festival 2007 on November 3rd?

Maine Brewers Festival (http://www.mainebrew.com/)

hollora
09-24-2007, 05:39 PM
Sounds like a cool event. Didn't know about it - must check the social calendar LOL

Rydnfree
09-24-2007, 10:43 PM
I will be there I try to make it every year it's a great time with lots of great Maine beer. I'll be at the early one

FuddsGirls
09-25-2007, 06:33 AM
Fudd has most of the month off for hunting. A brewers fest is just what I need to get him to spend a day with me. Thanks a bunch for the link/info:cool:

tat
11-02-2007, 06:26 PM
Too far for me this year, but it sure will be a good day to sit inside and work on some chemistry formulas

hollora
11-02-2007, 07:37 PM
With the weather forcast I think I need to stay home. Red Cross is geared to open shelters and I am a volunteer. Beer and Wings though won't miss it the following weekend!

Haffy
11-02-2007, 07:47 PM
Wow!!! Whats up in store for you guys this weekend anyway?

hollora
11-02-2007, 08:26 PM
Tail end of a hurricane. The weather channel will have the details.

Kaching Karen
11-02-2007, 11:27 PM
..., but it sure will be a good day to sit inside and work on some chemistry formulas

Okay, last weekend I thought I took a picture of the "Geek Squad" taking a break in the hotel room. There were four laptops on the go and an intense attempt at understanding the tv remote control in progress. The picture has disappeared against all geek laws. So, then I'm telling some teachers about the police getting a phone call about us being "stranded" on the low tide flats and one of them called me a geek. Tom with a statement like that above, you are not making a very good arguement that we aren't geeks. :):):) Three cheers for us geeks!

By the way, I'm baking, sewing and creating lesson plans tomorrow. They all need electricity.... yikes!

Team2hunt
11-02-2007, 11:28 PM
Not even a little weather can stop us from attending the festival tomorrow. We will be there during the early session. :) Hope everyone finds something safe to do while the storm rages outside.

Mainiac1957
11-03-2007, 06:10 AM
What else would a mainah do during a "lame ass hurricane wanna be".:rolleyes:

Hiram357
11-03-2007, 09:14 PM
I went hunting all day... the first part was nice, the second part we were tryin to push through the puckerbrush hopin to find some bedded areas, the rain was coming from every direction (I think it was even coming out of the trees...) and the wind didn't blow, it sucked! It was a good time, I just finished wringing out all my gear in the kitchen sink... :D :D :D

Hiram357
11-03-2007, 09:15 PM
What else would a mainah do during a "lame ass hurricane wanna be".:rolleyes:

I don't think it should be considered a hurricane, It wasn't that bad... :D

Team2hunt
11-04-2007, 08:23 AM
The Maine Brewers Festival was a good place to be yesterday. The weather inside was great. Lots of people and lots of Maine microbrews. We just had to try them all. My favorite was the Grittys Christmas. Although Black Fly had the best name. No Hazelnut Porter...I made sure to look for it. But every other IPA, Porter, Stout, and Golden Ale I could have thought of, was there. We even had an Organic beer. :cool: That was the shortest line. We only ran into one other geocacher and that was Birdnerd. I will mark my calendar and make sure to get tickets early next year. Thanks to Foxgloves for the idea. :D :) See you all next year.