View Full Version : RE: Hiram . . . info on "Man Cats"

firefighterjake
09-26-2007, 08:36 AM
Since we're throwing around obtuse references lately on this board I thought I would post a link on the "Man Cats" you were wondering about -- Theodore Roosevelt misses you guys, but still doesn't like snuggling.

http://www.gov.im/tourism/trade/members/secure/documents/press/manxcat.doc

Hiram357
09-26-2007, 03:34 PM
lol thats funny!! I've never been around three former presidents before, Roosevelt was the coolest, while coolidge... well... he's grumpy. Maybe it's because he didn't have any hot water because there was a hole in the roof... :D

firefighterjake
09-27-2007, 07:58 AM
lol thats funny!! I've never been around three former presidents before, Roosevelt was the coolest, while coolidge... well... he's grumpy. Maybe it's because he didn't have any hot water because there was a hole in the roof... :D

Coolidge isn't grumpy . . . he's just a bit shy which is ironic since there was another Vermont country-man there . . . well country-woman. Did you ever meet John Tyler?

Thanks again for the Atlas Movers impersonation . . . who knows where that big ol' hunk of steel is now . . . probably in someone's Back 40, eh? :D

Hiram357
09-27-2007, 03:28 PM
Coolidge isn't grumpy . . . he's just a bit shy which is ironic since there was another Vermont country-man there . . . well country-woman. Did you ever meet John Tyler?

Thanks again for the Atlas Movers impersonation . . . who knows where that big ol' hunk of steel is now . . . probably in someone's Back 40, eh? :D

Was john tyler the one with the spinal issues? I don't think I met him, but I think I did hear a screach or two from him...

I don't think it was steel, I think it was cast iron :p and it's probably attatched to a sailboat down in wisscasset right now... :rolleyes:

firefighterjake
09-28-2007, 08:22 AM
Was john tyler the one with the spinal issues? I don't think I met him, but I think I did hear a screach or two from him...

I don't think it was steel, I think it was cast iron :p and it's probably attatched to a sailboat down in wisscasset right now... :rolleyes:

Nope . . . John Tyler is the one with the gastro-intestinal issues (i.e. he eats and throws up, eats and throws up, eats and throws up, etc.)

Thumper is the one with spina bifida . . . the one who looks like a cat and rabbit had a one-night stand late one Saturday night after tipping a few too many back.

Hiram357
09-28-2007, 02:10 PM
Nope . . . John Tyler is the one with the gastro-intestinal issues (i.e. he eats and throws up, eats and throws up, eats and throws up, etc.)

Thumper is the one with spina bifida . . . the one who looks like a cat and rabbit had a one-night stand late one Saturday night after tipping a few too many back.

gotchya, that's just way too many presidents too keep track of