View Full Version : RE: Re-upping premium membership question

firefighterjake
10-04-2007, 09:16 AM
I have a numbat . . . I mean numbskull . . . question.

I recently received an e-mail that says my premium membership is about to expire . . . unless I chose the re-up automatically option. My problem is that I can't remember if I chose to do this or not . . . is there anyway to tell if I opted for the re-up each year option or the re-up automatically option?

Hiram357
10-04-2007, 09:25 AM
well, I don't do anything automatically just for that reason, I hate now knowing when I pay something...

if it's coming up again, chances are you didn't do it automaticall, you could always go back and check your bank statements... or you could just send an email to their customer support...

firefighterjake
10-04-2007, 10:13 AM
well, I don't do anything automatically just for that reason, I hate now knowing when I pay something...

if it's coming up again, chances are you didn't do it automaticall, you could always go back and check your bank statements... or you could just send an email to their customer support...

I think you're right . . . plus I'm like you in the fact that I don't often go for the automatic registrations.

Cache Maine
10-04-2007, 12:49 PM
Did you use paypal?

While logged in, click on Member Features at the top of your "My Account" page. That will take you to the page that tells you about your membership. That will tell you if you used paypal or not.

If you have an active recurring payment through paypal, it will show on the paypal site. (I think.)

My thought is that if you did the renew automatically, you wouldn't be getting that email.

Mainiac1957
10-04-2007, 03:34 PM
On "My Account" page it says Your subscription will renew on March 8, 2008. I have auto renewal. If I didn't it would likely say. You subscription will expire on March 8,2008. What does yours say?

firefighterjake
10-07-2007, 07:05 PM
On "My Account" page it says Your subscription will renew on March 8, 2008. I have auto renewal. If I didn't it would likely say. You subscription will expire on March 8,2008. What does yours say?

Well I renewed it since in retrospect I think I opted to not do the automatic renewal and it says my membership will expire on X-date.