View Full Version : Gwvi

Haffy
10-16-2007, 06:41 PM
220 days and counting....The website is now opened: http://www.geowoodstockvi.com/

WhereRWe?
10-16-2007, 07:21 PM
We come back from Spain on the 11th, so I don't think we'll be up for this one.

(Plan on hearing A LOT about our trip to Spain, Portugal and Morocco in the coming months! LOL!)

Are you going to this event, Haffy?

Sudonim
10-16-2007, 07:24 PM
I already have too much going on for this one, but after hearing the fun people had at GWV, I've warned Pedalchick that I'm going to one soon!

WhereRWe?
10-16-2007, 07:42 PM
Sheesh! Isn't that supposed to be "Mrs. Pedalchick"? ;) ;)

And since you're now married, don't you think that it should be "I've talked to Pedalchick about the idea of going", rather than "I've warned Pedalchick that I'm going to one soon"???

Typical newlywed. You've got a LOT to learn! :p ;) :p

Sudonim
10-16-2007, 07:44 PM
How about
I'm going.....OK?

Cache Maine
10-16-2007, 07:50 PM
I started with, "There's only 2 APE caches left in the world, wouldn't it be cool to get one?!?!?! We would be very close if we went..."

I'll let you know how it works...he he heh

d’76
10-16-2007, 09:06 PM
I think she kept her madian name of PedalChick. So that would make him Mr.Pedalchick:D

Hiram357
10-16-2007, 10:00 PM
I think she kept her madian name of PedalChick. So that would make him Mr.Pedalchick:D

I can see it now... "Manslave, the cacher formerly known as Sudonim..." :D :p ;) :rolleyes:

robt
10-17-2007, 01:24 PM
How about
I'm going.....OK?

Probally might get further if you said would it not be fun if we spent the time togther on this great caching road trip? :)

pjpreb
10-17-2007, 05:36 PM
We come back from Spain on the 11th, so I don't think we'll be up for this one.

(Plan on hearing A LOT about our trip to Spain, Portugal and Morocco in the coming months! LOL!)

Our daughter (Goobie6) will be in Bilbao, Spain for the spring semester and will be returning home in mid May. She plans to try to grab a few caches while there - we gave her one of our new Maine coins to leave in a cache there :)

There is a cacher from Portugal named SUp3rFM2 that I met in another chat room that is more that willing to share info and answer any questions you have about caching in Portugal. Seems like a friendly fellow.

WhereRWe?
10-17-2007, 07:35 PM
Our daughter (Goobie6) will be in Bilbao, Spain for the spring semester and will be returning home in mid May. She plans to try to grab a few caches while there - we gave her one of our new Maine coins to leave in a cache there :)

There is a cacher from Portugal named SUp3rFM2 that I met in another chat room that is more that willing to share info and answer any questions you have about caching in Portugal. Seems like a friendly fellow.

Well, since "it's not about the numbers", our PRIMARY purpose of the trip will be sightseeing rather than geocaching, but with over 1600 caches in Portugal, and over 1700 in Spain, WE WILL log some. Spain and Portugal are the only countries in western Europe that we haven't visited. :D :D