View Full Version : RE: Norm's Used Cars

firefighterjake
11-02-2007, 03:50 PM
Anyone ever bought a vehicle from this company and have any opinions, good or bad? I'm giving serious consideration to purchasing a vehicle from here.

Hiram357
11-02-2007, 04:14 PM
Anyone ever bought a vehicle from this company and have any opinions, good or bad? I'm giving serious consideration to purchasing a vehicle from here.

nope, never heard of em (I'm tellin ya though S&T are some good people if ya want a nice suby) :D

firefighterjake
11-02-2007, 05:51 PM
nope, never heard of em (I'm tellin ya though S&T are some good people if ya want a nice suby) :D

I believe you . . . but I'm looking for a specific make/model and year. I figure if I have to get rid of the beloved beater car and if I have to travel back and forth 1 1/2 hours every workday I want to get a very specific car which will hopefully provide equal parts of fun, driving excitement, reliability and affordability.

hollora
11-02-2007, 06:16 PM
And do tell, what is the make/model & year?

firefighterjake
11-02-2007, 07:15 PM
And do tell, what is the make/model & year?

I'll let you know if I'm able to find the make and model at the price I can afford . . . can't have you swooping in to buy it up on me. ;):D

Haffy
11-02-2007, 07:41 PM
Hey I'm down here in SC so what is it you are looking for? You would be amazed at the condition of the cars down here without the rust and salt and crap to put up with. I'll find what you are looking for and you pay for the gas and plane ticket back for me and I'll deliver it for yah......:)

hollora
11-02-2007, 08:29 PM
There is something to be said for a used one from the South! And you get free delivery........that's a wicked good offer........

Or is there an exchange on the $ down there? LOL

firefighterjake
11-03-2007, 03:36 AM
Hey I'm down here in SC so what is it you are looking for? You would be amazed at the condition of the cars down here without the rust and salt and crap to put up with. I'll find what you are looking for and you pay for the gas and plane ticket back for me and I'll deliver it for yah......:)

If you're being serious and I can't find what I'm looking for I might take you up on the offer . . . I'm still looking "locally" though.

Haffy
11-03-2007, 10:10 AM
I'm dead serious so start looking and if you don't find anything give me a buzz and I'll start looking down here.