View Full Version : GCQ47T - Up the hill and around the bend

hollora
11-24-2007, 05:37 PM
This is another archived cache where it has been logged the container it still there. It was placed in 2005 by an out of state student cacher. Zoltarus visited in March - I posted a note later this summer and with no response from the placing cacher - GPSFun archived it in September. Zoltarus returned in October, found the cache and removed the geocoin to another cache.

This container probably should be removed. As I remember, for this old gal - it was a hike into this one - but on a nice tarred road most of the way.

WhereRWe?
11-24-2007, 05:40 PM
This container probably should be removed. As I remember, for this old gal - it was a hike into this one - but on a nice tarred road most of the way.

We passed this one up as it was a little too far of an uphill walk. We love it when caches we pass up get archived - takes them off the list! LOL!
but it isn't a difficult hike - should be a good one for someone who likes moutain biking - on a nice paved incline. :D :D

hollora
11-24-2007, 05:59 PM
We passed this one up as it was a little too far of an uphill walk. We love it when caches we pass up get archived - takes them off the list! LOL!
but it isn't a difficult hike - should be a good one for someone who likes moutain biking - on a nice paved incline. :D :D

You are right Bruce! A great hike (if you like up hill) on a level, paved way and an easy off the road into the woods at the end. All I remembered on my trudge when I did it was my Stress Test on that damn tread mill saying, "I know I can, I know I can" ......... but this one should be a piece of cake for someone to CITO...........