View Full Version : Locationless Caches???

drbugman
02-12-2005, 03:40 PM
If anyone wants to get one of these, try "Old Stone Walls." Pretty easy here in Maine. The toughest part is going through past records so that you don't submit a duplicate. I got the one in the Bangor Forest. Happy hunting!!
bugdoc

This should be posted on a different forum but I'm at a loss as to how to change it. Sorry.

WhereRWe?
02-12-2005, 05:44 PM
I've got quite a few locationless caches - I think they're fun. I keep a notebook of locationless caches I think I might find, and we check it before each outing.

I was quite surprised at how many I was able to complete in my own hometown, however.

:D

parmachenee
02-12-2005, 07:55 PM
I was recently contacted by a geocacher from Quebec who wants me to co-cache a locationless cache with him. Look at this cache if you are interested.
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=bd5f561d-558c-4e2b-baf3-931a67b7eccd

WhereRWe?
02-12-2005, 07:59 PM
Wow! Sounds like a great opportunity. You gonna go for it?

parmachenee
02-12-2005, 08:01 PM
Wow! Sounds like a great opportunity. You gonna go for it?

Yes...it's very near one of my caches so I told him to be patient and I'd get to it when I could. Now which number will that be??? 400 and ? :D :D

Haffy
02-12-2005, 09:37 PM
:) I just completed that cache a couple of weeks ago with a guy from Missouri. It was fun. I also helped another guy out with the same cache from Rhode Island and he sent me his signature item for helping him out with it. Another guy from Iowa and I are co-creating another cache similar to that one but with a twist. It's fun working with other cachers from around the country.