View Full Version : Snow photos

Haffy
01-16-2008, 05:59 PM
Can somebody in here send me some good winter snowstorm photos. Like snowbanks along the roadside,etc, etc. I want to show some of my co-workers what a Maine winter is really like. Just use my email address if you want. Thanks Haffy

dí76
01-16-2008, 06:44 PM
Can somebody in here send me some good winter snowstorm photos. Like snowbanks along the roadside,etc, etc. I want to show some of my co-workers what a Maine winter is really like. Just use my email address if you want. Thanks Haffy

There on the way

Haffy
01-16-2008, 07:10 PM
Thanks Dave and to anyone else my email address is haffy6(at)yahoo.com

hollora
01-16-2008, 07:33 PM
More photos on the way......

FuddsGirls
01-16-2008, 09:56 PM
tomorrow morning, they're on the other computer...

firefighterjake
01-17-2008, 09:22 AM
Snow? What snow? We have snow here in Maine? ;):D:rolleyes: Actually, I'm hoping for more . . . much to Becket's disapproval I am sure. :)

becket
01-17-2008, 11:29 AM
Snow? What snow? We have snow here in Maine? ;):D:rolleyes: Actually, I'm hoping for more . . . much to Becket's disapproval I am sure. :)
$(*&#$ you, jake! STOP IT!!!!!!!!! it was so nice to go caching last saturday. :D:D:D now i have to wait for the snow to disappear again. :(:(:(

attroll
01-17-2008, 02:10 PM
Yes we need about 2 more feet to have a good base for snowmobiling.

darterkitfox
01-17-2008, 04:01 PM
Any reports of snow in the Millinocket area? I sure would like to take the snowmobile up there next week. My first time north ever. Not wanting to waste time or money if the trails are full of running streams like around here.

dí76
01-17-2008, 04:11 PM
Any reports of snow in the Millinocket area? I sure would like to take the snowmobile up there next week. My first time north ever. Not wanting to waste time or money if the trails are full of running streams like around here.

I have a camp in Millinoket and there was about 3 ft or a bit more in the woods. I looked at the ITS trail that goes by the camp and it looked pretty good. And I think this storm tomorrow will be all snow up there.