View Full Version : Happy Easter Everyone!

Mainiac1957
03-23-2008, 06:08 AM
Hope you all have a

HAPPY EASTER

Haffy
03-23-2008, 07:24 AM
Thanks Brad and hope ya'll do as well....:D

dí76
03-23-2008, 07:40 AM
happ y easter!!

what kind of bunny puts you to sleep??

the ether bunny

:o:o

brdad
03-23-2008, 08:14 AM
http://home.att.net/~solos_holiday/2008/_011/egg.htm

vicbiker
03-23-2008, 09:10 AM
Very colorful Brad, anyway HAPPY EASTER to you too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaching Karen
03-23-2008, 09:41 AM
Happy Easter to all!

This is a weird one for me. There's no kids at home. :)

Last year my son called the night before (around 10:00 pm) to let me know he was coming with a friend. I had no food in the house and waited too late to shop. I had to bum some chicken from my ex inlaws and made a sick looking cake from scratch. It was one of the best Easter suppers and it wasn't about the food!

Kacky
03-23-2008, 10:26 AM
Thanks and the same to all of you!

Team Richards
03-23-2008, 07:44 PM
Thank you and we hope you all had a great one.
We spend yesterday in Eustis visiting my in-laws and doing some of Kayakingloon's caches, and visiting with her and her family for a bit.
It was a bit windy but I got to borrow my Father-in-laws snowmobile to get close to the caches so that was fun. I had to dig some to get to the caches but the views of the mountains was just beautiful.
Today we stopped at my sisters for Easter dinner. As a treat to the boys she and her husband hid 1 egg each for the boys a 1/4 mile into the woods in different directs. they gave the boys the coordinates and we all put on snowshoes and off we went.
We end the weekend with three new smiles one DNF, about 10 miles on the snowmobile 5 miles on the snow shoes and 300 miles in the truck. A great time all around.

vicbiker
03-23-2008, 09:06 PM
Thank you and we hope you all had a great one.
We spend yesterday in Eustis visiting my in-laws and doing some of Kayakingloon's caches, and visiting with her and her family for a bit.
It was a bit windy but I got to borrow my Father-in-laws snowmobile to get close to the caches so that was fun. I had to dig some to get to the caches but the views of the mountains was just beautiful.
Today we stopped at my sisters for Easter dinner. As a treat to the boys she and her husband hid 1 egg each for the boys a 1/4 mile into the woods in different directs. they gave the boys the coordinates and we all put on snowshoes and off we went.
We end the weekend with three new smiles one DNF, about 10 miles on the snowmobile 5 miles on the snow shoes and 300 miles in the truck. A great time all around. What a great way to spend the Easter weekend and no better place to do it. Bigelow Mt. is my favorite place to hike, this was the first year in a long time that I didn't make it up summer or winter. Got to make it this summer for sure.

hollora
03-23-2008, 09:54 PM
Hope all had a Happy Easter and wonderful day doing something special ~ making memories. We all did - Francis Family, bgrffdave and ALinMaine.

Vic commented about the area up around Eustis and we sure are looking forward to kayakingloon's event late September - I know she is just waiting to post it.

Again - Happy Easter - Happy Spring all!

firefighterjake
04-01-2008, 08:47 AM
Hi everyone . . . I'm back and finally getting around to checking in . . . I realize this is a bit of an older thread, but I have to say that spending Easter in Old San Juan was a fantastic experience . . . woke up early and found my old "easter eggs" of sort by finding a local geocache . . . along with a whole bunch of cats and lizards as well. Later Heidi and I went by the old cathedral which was quite busy with folks going to Mass and then later we went to El Morro Fortress to see many, many locals flying their kites and having an Easter picnic . . . definitely an Easter to remember.

I'll share more about my trip when I get some spare moments . . . some highlights however include me visiting the "last Virgin", getting a "limo" ride of Water Island on a golf cart, visiting Water Island's dump, discovering that my name is on the "no fly list", getting hit in the chest with a rock thrown my a capuchin monkey, having Heidi get bit by a baby vervet monkey, both of us getting burned to a crisp (I now look like I have a horrible skin condition) and meeting some of the neatest folks.

darterkitfox
04-01-2008, 09:07 AM
Well I told you to take a kite and some cat food! I'm hoping from your short description that you had a good time so now I can come out of hiding in my basement and see the sunshine for the first time this week.

firefighterjake
04-01-2008, 09:09 AM
Well I told you to take a kite and some cat food! I'm hoping from your short description that you had a good time so now I can come out of hiding in my basement and see the sunshine for the first time this week.

Yeah you did . . . and trust me . . . I was thinking of you when I saw all those cats and all those kites . . . and yes, I had a fantastic time . . . the only negative was having to leave the islands.

hollora
04-01-2008, 04:04 PM
ok - darterkitfox - you can come out of hiding now ;-)