View Full Version : Hi from Mid-Coast Maine

YahYah24
03-30-2008, 05:54 PM
Hi there, I'm representing myself as well as my family here in my introduction. We're a family of 3 who have been geocaching for a couple of years now. We started out letterboxing and fell into geocaching. Now we're dabbling in a bit of both, and exploring "hybrid boxing" with a bit more depth.

This place is great! Thanks
YahYah

d’76
03-30-2008, 05:59 PM
welcome aboard, Hope you ask any questions that you may have. We looking forward to much interaction.

tat
03-30-2008, 06:02 PM
Welcome to Geocaching and MaineGeocaching.org. I hope you fun! Is Winnie's Glasses one of your caches? It sounds like my kind of adventure/cache!

Haffy
03-30-2008, 07:01 PM
He means geocachingmaine.org.

WhereRWe?
03-30-2008, 07:30 PM
Welcome again, YahYah! LOL! ;);)

Medawisla
03-31-2008, 06:25 PM
Welcome Yah Yah, Parmachenee is another letterboxer/geocacher, hope you guys get to connect at some point. Enjoy Geocaching Maine and Maine geocaching events :D Happy caching!:)

hollora
03-31-2008, 10:17 PM
There are a lot of us on here who are letterboxers - my pathtag is designed after my stamp. There is Ribnag, Cameoooooo, and many others. Some of us have even combined going to letterboxing events - and our geocaching habits or is that vice versa. Anyway - welcome - for sure!

firefighterjake
04-01-2008, 09:36 AM
Welcome YahYah . . . feel free to jump in anytime with comments on the various threads . . . folks here are pretty friendly . . . just don't mention Hiram's Jeep as he may still be a bit sensitive about that! :) ;)

FuddsGirls
04-01-2008, 09:55 PM
Hi there, I'm representing myself as well as my family here in my introduction. We're a family of 3 who have been geocaching for a couple of years now. We started out letterboxing and fell into geocaching. Now we're dabbling in a bit of both, and exploring "hybrid boxing" with a bit more depth.

This place is great! Thanks
YahYah
Bowdoinham huh? I wonder, I wonder. Welcome here, its great. We're in Bowdoinham also so if you need any help, let us know.

squirrelcache
04-09-2008, 02:54 PM
I'm just up the 'fast road' from ya'........... keep your eyes open and I'm sure we'll pass one another. Hoping to put out more local caches in our area soon. Perhaps we could work on some hybrids.