View Full Version : Birthday on the way: Vicbiker!

Medawisla
04-24-2008, 08:31 PM
Ok, I had the wrong month!!! So sorry!!!! I'm waaaaaay ahead of myself...

Medawisla
04-24-2008, 08:34 PM
:DHappy Happy!!!

Sabby
04-24-2008, 09:08 PM
Happy Birthday :)

Sabby
04-24-2008, 09:09 PM
OK So I dont read well :(

vicbiker
04-24-2008, 09:36 PM
Stef when you get to be my age there is no need to hurry birthdays. Your man on the other hand....well lets just say a few more years may help. LOL

Hiram357
04-24-2008, 09:39 PM
Stef when you get to be my age there is no need to hurry birthdays. Your man on the other hand....well lets just say a few more years may help. LOL

yeah, give 'er a break vic, she's been drinkin again and not wearin her glasses. The last time she did that shockingly was on the same day as our wedding anniversary 3 years ago... :rolleyes:

vicbiker
04-25-2008, 08:11 AM
yeah, give 'er a break vic, she's been drinkin again and not wearin her glasses. The last time she did that shockingly was on the same day as our wedding anniversary 3 years ago... :rolleyes:That explains a lot....I thought it was just poor judgment:D.

firefighterjake
04-25-2008, 10:25 AM
yeah, give 'er a break vic, she's been drinkin again and not wearin her glasses. The last time she did that shockingly was on the same day as our wedding anniversary 3 years ago... :rolleyes:

Now remind me again . . . that wedding anniversary wasn't the same one as the Terror on Harris Mountain adventure was it? ;):D

Hiram357
04-25-2008, 01:19 PM
Now remind me again . . . that wedding anniversary wasn't the same one as the Terror on Harris Mountain adventure was it? ;):D

actually it was jake, that was also when stef came pretty close to using that "til death do you part" clause.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

firefighterjake
04-25-2008, 02:39 PM
actually it was jake, that was also when stef came pretty close to using that "til death do you part" clause.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

HehHeh . . . that may explain the drinking then! ;):D

By the way, we have got to get together to do some caching sometime soon . . . maybe next weekend??? I've just started to get back into caching after a long winter . . . maybe a trip to Augusta and the surrounding environs (Mapachi has been pretty busy in the past few months!) . . . although I'd be up for a day trip to anywhere.

This weekend unfortunately is out or at least it appears to be (one of the problems with being a homeowner -- there's always home repairs, home renovations or the usual Spring, Fall, Winter and Summer chores to do around the house) . . . looks like Heidi and I will be working on building a new bathroom -- which should work out perfectly for you guys if you choose to camp at Camp Jakeahaha for the Commondground Fair this year . . . I've also cut down some elms (before Dutch Elm disease gets 'em) which should dry up in time for camping.

Medawisla
04-26-2008, 09:01 AM
HehHeh . . . that may explain the drinking then! ;):D

By the way, we have got to get together to do some caching sometime soon . . . maybe next weekend??? I've just started to get back into caching after a long winter . . . maybe a trip to Augusta and the surrounding environs (Mapachi has been pretty busy in the past few months!) . . . although I'd be up for a day trip to anywhere.

What, you don't want to stick around Unity for the Rubber Ducky Race??? tehehehe:D