View Full Version : Greetings from E. Waterboro

JamieoftheNorth
04-25-2008, 08:55 AM
Hi all. Just wanted to say hello. I'm new to geocaching and am really having a blast with it! Look forward to exploring the forums more for nuggets of info and maybe meeting some of you face-to-face someday.

-Jamie

tat
04-25-2008, 09:12 AM
Welcome to Geocaching and GeocachingMaine.org!! Hope to see you on the trails. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

firefighterjake
04-25-2008, 10:24 AM
Welcome Jamieofthenorth . . . to both geocaching and geocachingmaine.org -- hopefully you'll find geocaching as fun and rewarding as many of us have . . . and as Tat mentioned, if you have questions please ask . . . chances are many of us had the very same questions that you might have when we first started.

hollora
04-25-2008, 04:39 PM
Hi there! Enjoy the site and caching. Don't be afraid to ask questions - or come to an event. We all started at Ground Zero and are all still searching. Welcome!

al'Thor
04-25-2008, 04:44 PM
Hello. They all speak the truth. I started geocaching about a year ago and I have learned a lot from geocachingmaine.org and it's members. I would have been lost without it.

Haffy
04-25-2008, 05:27 PM
And some of us have even relocated elsewhere and still find this to be the home away from home. I know I do and miss all my friends up nawth. Any questions feel free to fire away. There is always someone here to help out, even when you think you don't need it....;):D

JamieoftheNorth
04-25-2008, 08:08 PM
Thanks everyone! Much appreciated. :)