View Full Version : Sea Kayak with Rudder Kit For Sale

Wolf207
05-01-2008, 09:46 AM
***ITEM has SOLD***
RED Sea Kayak in Excellent condition For Sale. It is about 17 feet long and has a rudder kit installed. It is only about two years old and has not been used very much.

firefighterjake
05-01-2008, 12:24 PM
Hmmm . . .

With the past two day's posts I'm beginning to wonder if this is a BBS for geocaching or if it's Uncle Henrys . . . especially when folks' first posts are items for sale . . . I personally don't have an issue with members posting items for sale . . . but usually good BBS etiquette has folks posting a few other items before hawking their stuff.

Incidentally, welcome to geocachingmaine.org Wolf207.

WhereRWe?
05-05-2008, 03:42 AM
Hmmm . . .

...but usually good BBS etiquette has folks posting a few other items before hawking their stuff.

I disagree, Jake. Only a very small percentage of an online organization ever participate in the forums.

I see no problem with a "first post" being something for sale, especially if it's an item of interest to geocachers like geocoins, travel bugs, or even a kayak.

Opalsns
05-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Wolf is NOT A VALIDATED MEMBER of Geocaching.com nor have they found a cache.Is he interested in caching or just selling stuff to cachers?
If it's OK for one then it should be OK for all, correct!
Opalsns

Haffy
05-08-2008, 10:00 PM
I have seen in the past few weeks that there seems to be a problem with some of the members here with new posts from others that want to sell items on the site. All I can say is we have a great webmaster and if he sees that there is a problem he will address it. Give these newbies a break will yah!!! and let the webmaster or moderators take care of the post the way they see fit. JMHO