View Full Version : Smitty & Co. ?

Haffy
05-19-2008, 08:51 PM
Hey all. Has anyone at all been in touch or heard from Smitty and Co? I just happened across a mention of them in a log from the Heselton St cache there in Skowhegan that a caching family stumbled across while looking for one of Laughing Terry's caches. I informed them that they have been out of the caching picture for some time and that the cache being archived is in essence geolitter and that it should be removed. Was I out of bounds in asking this? I know that some of them are still being found even though they are all archived. When they first stated that they were disabling all of their caches, I asked if they could be adopted but they never got in touch with anyone that I know of so they are all archived that I can see. Does anyone know anything about them?

brdad
05-19-2008, 08:56 PM
I haven't heard anything.
I thought the caches were removed. The archived ones should be.

Opalsns
05-20-2008, 08:42 AM
I found the cache that is near the trails on the way to Laughing Terry's THANK A TEACHER cache. It was out in the open and wet and rifled through. There was a hair tie and sunglasses with no lenses. I emailed them and they never emailed back. So I am putting my cache out there in a little different spot. I agree, They should be removed. In one log, he wrote he was buildig a house and had no time to play. If I find a smitty and co. cache, I'll remove it and put one to replace.
Opalsns