View Full Version : Easter (BOOOORING)

d’76
03-29-2005, 11:59 AM
If any one else had to do the Easter thing and don't have kids of your own, I send my condolences. I had to do Easter and it took away a whole day of caching. So here was my cool thought. I sparked up the Egg Hunt by using my GPSr and making it into a Geocache Egg Hunt. The prizes where equal to that found in a cache and the kids enjoyed it. So for those of you that get trapped by the holidays this is a neat way to break it up.

brdad
03-29-2005, 12:25 PM
Ha, funny. I know someone who hid his daughters birthday presents all about and she had to find them all with a GPSr.

Beach Comber
03-29-2005, 02:36 PM
That's a great idea!

A friend of mine hid my birthday presents in letterboxing fashion in my yard a couple of years ago and then I had to find them. It was fun!

brdad
03-29-2005, 04:58 PM
That's a great idea!

A friend of mine hid my birthday presents in letterboxing fashion in my yard a couple of years ago and then I had to find them. It was fun!

What? You're not going to mention the one I hid for you? Or, did you not find that? :D

Beach Comber
03-29-2005, 06:00 PM
Silly - it WAS you I was referencing ;)

WhereRWe?
03-30-2005, 08:27 AM
What? You're not going to mention the one I hid for you? Or, did you not find that? :D

Sheesh! Gotta watch out for the eggs you DON'T find! LOL!

I skipped a step this Easter, didn't bother with eggs but got 25 baby Rhode Island Red chicks! :D

(Of course, RULOST2? is not real happy that they're in a box in the hallway...)
:eek: