View Full Version : Your feedback appreciated

djgray1200
06-01-2008, 05:14 PM
I'm hoping this post is not seen as spam. I think if you read the contents of the page I'm pointing you toward you'll see I'm doing it for the right reasons. I've started a sort of journal of my weight loss progress as it incorporates caching. Any feedback you have would be very much appreciated. It's still a work in progress and I haven't added links yet which of course geocachingmaine will be one. Thanks all

Kacky
06-01-2008, 05:23 PM
I think it's a great idea. Blogging is an excellent way to track your own progress and give others something to refer to wehile they are tracking theirs. Is it ok if I mention it on the podcast?

team teebow
06-01-2008, 05:26 PM
What a wonderful idea. I think it looks great. May you be very successful in reaching your goals!

Haffy
06-01-2008, 08:50 PM
Hey great blog you have there and if you need any support I'm sure you can count on us here at GCmaine. Looking forward to watching and cheering on your progress.

vicbiker
06-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Great job. Have bookmarked the blog and am looking forward to watching your progress.

TRF
06-03-2008, 08:55 AM
You definately have the courage therefore you will succeed. The blog is great!! Ever find your way up my neck of the woods maybe we can do a few caches together..

Cache On!!