View Full Version : Need a cache setup in Augusta

manager
03-31-2005, 09:53 AM
I am looking for someone from the greater Augusta area to set up a cache of any type for the Augusta Nature Education Center in Augusta. If interested, please respond. Thanks.

Geochicks
03-31-2005, 01:10 PM
I am looking for someone from the greater Augusta area to set up a cache of any type for the Augusta Nature Education Center in Augusta. If interested, please respond. Thanks.

Where is the Augusta Nature Education Center?? I live in Augusta and looking for a new place to put a cache....

manager
03-31-2005, 06:01 PM
The 175 acre Center is located between Rt 105, Cony Extension, Hodgkins School, and the Vocational Technical Center, ie right next to where the new CONY high school is being built.

Geochicks
03-31-2005, 06:03 PM
The 175 acre Center is located between Rt 105, Cony Extension, Hodgkins School, and the Vocational Technical Center, ie right next to where the new CONY high school is being built.

That's what I thought. I used to go to that Nature group when I was a kid. I think I will set one up there when the weather turns better. Any maps up there as to where NOT to put the cache since the school is going up??

manager
03-31-2005, 09:21 PM
Send me an email (davecrum@adelphia.net) with an address and I can send you a map by snail mail. I am the manager of the Center and we appreceiate your interest in providing a cache for those who want to explore our site.