View Full Version : Emden to Flagstaff

The G Team
06-13-2008, 05:39 PM
Kinda late notice, but a few of us are going to try and find a route from Emden to Flagstaff thru the woods tomorrow (06/13). Should be stocker friendly if you're worried about your vehicle. Meeting at Skowhegan McDonalds at 8:30 A.M., leaving at 9:00 A.M. Might be a good opportunity to scout some new cache locations.

WhereRWe?
06-13-2008, 07:34 PM
Kinda late notice, but a few of us are going to try and find a route from Emden to Flagstaff thru the woods tomorrow (06/13). Should be stocker friendly if you're worried about your vehicle. Meeting at Skowhegan McDonalds at 8:30 A.M., leaving at 9:00 A.M. Might be a good opportunity to scout some new cache locations.

Sheesh! Been there, done that. I'd kinda like to do this again, though. But I'd like to meet you in Embden, at the Solon bridge, so I don't have to go to Skowhegan.

Send me a PM and see if we can arrange something.

(Added later)...

Sheesh! Since it's Saturday, you know where RULOST2? will be. Not here making me breakfast, that's fer sure. And I do like McDonalds new Southern Style Chicken Biscuit...

I have a large ammo can I'll bring - lets plan on placing a cache.

Since RULOST2? gets me up REAL early on the weekends, I'll post something in the AM.

Hiram357
06-13-2008, 09:38 PM

:(:(

I'm jealous...

:(

Ya think stef's suby will make it!?!?!?!:D

WhereRWe?
06-14-2008, 05:55 AM
YAWN! OK - I'm up and RULOST2? says "go for it".

So I'll be at the Skowhegan McDonalds at 8:30. :D:D

Medawisla
06-14-2008, 09:28 AM
Really we have to help out friends with an air conditioner today...
Have fun everyone!

WhereRWe?
06-14-2008, 10:17 AM
Well, the breakfast was good, but I met Mike of The G Team and found out that this was "a Jeep thing" and not a "geocaching thing". So I looked at my wussy GEOCACHE Explorer, and decided to pass.

Sheesh! I know the road from Embden to Flagstaff is good, but Mike said they'd probably take "a couple of side trips". Looking at their vehicles, I felt that "side trips" might include stream crossings and rock climbing. I looked at my wussy GOCACHE Explorer, and decided to pass. LOL!

darterkitfox
06-14-2008, 10:55 AM
Don't put your Gocache Explorer down. I once pulled out a jeep that was stuck with my Plymouth Laser turbo sportscar. Of course if I had to drive over something taller than a tennis ball, I couldn't have gotten to the jeep, but none the less!

WhereRWe?
06-14-2008, 03:12 PM
Don't put your Gocache Explorer down. I once pulled out a jeep that was stuck with my Plymouth Laser turbo sportscar. Of course if I had to drive over something taller than a tennis ball, I couldn't have gotten to the jeep, but none the less!

Believe me, if these guys get stuck, it will take a skidder to get them out! LOL!