View Full Version : CACHE ME Vanity plate available!

lexmano
06-24-2008, 09:21 AM
CACHE ME is available on the regular passenger plate. When you use the online link to see if the plate is available, they show how it will look. It looks great. I let Cache Maine know as she should have first crack at it, but she is going to pass.

I would have grabbed it, but I took CACHE ON! Can't wait for it to come in.

CACHE ON,

Lexmano

Cache Maine
06-25-2008, 06:37 AM
Awesome plate....but I gotta stick with the one.....errrr....I mean zero's that I've got. :D

Mainiac1957
06-25-2008, 06:57 AM
Awesome plate....but I gotta stick with the one.....errrr....I mean zero's that I've got. :D

So why doesn't Tim get it for the cruiser?

Cache Maine
06-25-2008, 07:05 AM
Hmmm....good point. I'll ask him.

Cache Maine
06-25-2008, 07:46 AM
Well there M57...

He's thinking about it. LOL

WhereRWe?
06-25-2008, 08:59 AM
CACHE ME is available on the regular passenger plate. When you use the online link to see if the plate is available, they show how it will look. It looks great. I let Cache Maine know as she should have first crack at it, but she is going to pass.

I would have grabbed it, but I took CACHE ON! Can't wait for it to come in.

CACHE ON,

Lexmano

Is this one word, CACHEME, or two, CACHE ME? I thought Maine plates only allowed 7 letters, which would eliminate CACHE ME.

When we got our plate, we wanted GEOCACHE, but were told we could only have 7 letters, so had to settle for GOCACHE.

:confused::confused:

brdad
06-25-2008, 09:08 AM
Is this one word, CACHEME, or two, CACHE ME? I thought Maine plates only allowed 7 letters, which would eliminate CACHE ME.

When we got our plate, we wanted GEOCACHE, but were told we could only have 7 letters, so had to settle for GOCACHE.

:confused::confused:

It depends on which plate you get. Most common ones allow 7 characters plus one space or dash.

With Lees, they would not allow MSTEELEE, but they allowed MS-T-LEE. You could have had GO CACHE, G-OCACHE, or GO-CACHE, but not GEOCACHE. You'd think they could make the font just slightly narrower so you could have 8 of any character!

Just one more way the gov't shows they can't make anything straight forward and simple!

WhereRWe?
06-25-2008, 10:24 AM
Just one more way the gov't shows they can't make anything straight forward and simple!

Sheesh! Don't prisoners traditionally make license plates? Gotta keep it simple then! LOL!

lexmano
06-25-2008, 04:24 PM
I forgot to save the image of my new plate, the same was available in the commercial plate, so I downloaded that and saved it to my profile.

You can get 7 letters/numbers and 1 space/hyphen etc.

Lexmano

Cache Maine
06-25-2008, 08:47 PM
After seeing Lex's graphic of "Cache On," I think we might have to pass. Since the C is kinda loss on the bird and pine cone/tassel, from a distance, our plate would seem to read, "Ache Me." :cool::D:)

kayakerinme
06-25-2008, 10:20 PM
Perhaps the insider version would be: PNPUR ZR :p

hollora
06-25-2008, 11:04 PM
After seeing Lex's graphic of "Cache On," I think we might have to pass. Since the C is kinda loss on the bird and pine cone/tassel, from a distance, our plate would seem to read, "Ache Me." :cool::D:)

The only folks who would notice that are Border Patrol!:D Or someone with poor eyesight!

Years ago I had hollora on my motorhome (used this as a kennel name). I see that it is still available but have a hard time justifying the extra bucks for a vanity plate. Humm.....extra $20 is like 5 gallons of gas. LOL

hollora
06-25-2008, 11:05 PM
Perhaps the insider version would be: PNPUR ZR :p

Oh yeah - gotta like that! Actually it is fairly cool!;)