View Full Version : Great Woot buy!!

Haffy
07-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Better jump on this one!!!.......Mainiac1957 has this one and says it is really good.

http://www.woot.com/

Team U.S.Eh?
07-07-2008, 08:40 PM
Sold!
Thanks Haffy
Team U.S.Eh?

hollora
07-07-2008, 09:38 PM
One feature I liked on Mainaic's was the log ability. If you keep mileage for IRS (business, etc.) - invaluable! I am always a day late and have paid several dollars more. LOL

firefighterjake
07-08-2008, 07:51 AM
Vornado Zippi fans??? ;):D OK, now I know Woot changes the item every day . . . but now I'm intrigued. What was the deal involving . . . I'm pretty sure that it wasn't Vornado Zippi fans. :D

HappyTogether
07-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Vornado Zippi fans??? ;):D OK, now I know Woot changes the item every day . . . but now I'm intrigued. What was the deal involving . . . I'm pretty sure that it wasn't Vornado Zippi fans. :D

If I remember, yesterday on woot was an car GPS system. You didn't really need it anyway Jake, you have a Hiram Hiram.

firefighterjake
07-08-2008, 10:25 AM
If I remember, yesterday on woot was an car GPS system. You didn't really need it anyway Jake, you have a Hiram Hiram.

:D:D:D Yeah, that's true . . . but sometimes Medawisla is borrowing the Hiram Hiram and then I'm totally and helplessly lost . . . and also coincidentally enough just a little more sane. ;):D

Haffy
07-08-2008, 04:02 PM

It was a Navigon 2100 in car GPS for 89.99 plus 5 bux shipping.