View Full Version : The Move is over!

Border Jumper
08-08-2008, 07:51 AM
Have finally finished moving. The price of Gas forced me to move closer to work. I know live 1.5 miles from work instead of 46 miles. Now I can get back to geocaching.

Oh I know live in al'Thors back yard. Sort of.

al'Thor
08-08-2008, 01:11 PM
I'm now accepting your sympathies and or condolences!!

darterkitfox
08-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Gee, I just went from 6 miles away to 26 miles away from work. What terrible things besides gas do I have to look forward to?

Medawisla
08-10-2008, 08:40 PM
Have finally finished moving. The price of Gas forced me to move closer to work. I know live 1.5 miles from work instead of 46 miles. Now I can get back to geocaching.

Oh I know live in al'Thors back yard. Sort of.

Welcome to the recently moved club! Hiram got his wish, we moved north! and I got mine, we moved closer to my work location, a new location that is:D

Ekidokai
08-15-2008, 07:04 PM
Ah, Calais. I always had a great time when I lived there. Red Beach was great too.

It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from there.

Now I find out that there is a great big world out here.

firefighterjake
08-18-2008, 07:51 AM
. . .

Now I find out that there is a great big world out here.

Uh, would that be Bangor? ;):D

Of course I am just kidding . . . but true story . . . when I first started working here in Bangor I thought of it as a big city. I was so nervous about getting lost and driving in the City that I actually bought a City map (which I still have incidentally). Now I look back and think how naive I truly was about Bangor being a big city.

Haffy
08-18-2008, 05:51 PM
I always thought Portland was a big city but after doing a lot of the caches in and around the city it wasn't so big afterall. Now that I am just a few miles from both Charlotte,N.C. and Columbia S.C. ,now those are much bigger cities. But I usually use my Nuvi when caching in both of those areas now so it makes it so much easier. I still prefer caching in the backwoods of Maine though.:D

Team2hunt
08-18-2008, 06:31 PM
After hitting some of the big Canadian and U.S. cities, Quebec City, Montreal, Ottawa, and Toronto. Detroit was really huge! Driving under the GM complex, and grabbing a cache in a small city park with homeless sleeping near the cache. " no stealth required " . :rolleyes: and Cleveland was big too!

Ottawa get's my vote for I really want to go back again.