View Full Version : RE: I think I've found my next woodstove

firefighterjake
09-11-2008, 02:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v86ggPO-tMU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v86ggPO-tMU)

Somehow I don't think this would pass any fire inspection and my homeowner's insurance might not be so keen to insure me if I put this in my house! ;):D

pjpreb
09-12-2008, 12:44 PM
I love the comment that says "Let me guess...you're not married are you."

firefighterjake
09-15-2008, 09:16 AM
I love the comment that says "Let me guess...you're not married are you."

Yeah, I don't think my wife would be too keen on me storing half a cord of firewood behind the sofa in the living room . . . or living in a giant metal box for that matter. ;):D

mainesurveyor
09-16-2008, 04:04 PM
!!! No insults intended !!!

Did you listen to the guy's accent on the video? Eh?

firefighterjake
09-16-2008, 04:09 PM
!!! No insults intended !!!

Did you listen to the guy's accent on the video? Eh?

Yeah, the guy (Dave's Farm) is a Canadian . . . he has a whole series of videos with him jumping out beat up cars. The best one though is the Redneck Rollercoaster -- basically a car with a couch mounted about six feet off the hood with a set of antlers on it. It's definitely worth searching You Tube for that video . . . eh? ;):D

mainesurveyor
09-16-2008, 04:18 PM
Does he do a lot of redneck videos? Somewhere I saw one a while back called the redneck treestand or something like that. It was an old travel trailer that had been hoisted up 10 or 12 feet off the ground and a deck had been built out on the front. The whole thing overlooking a large field.

firefighterjake
09-17-2008, 05:34 AM
Does he do a lot of redneck videos? Somewhere I saw one a while back called the redneck treestand or something like that. It was an old travel trailer that had been hoisted up 10 or 12 feet off the ground and a deck had been built out on the front. The whole thing overlooking a large field.

I'm not sure . . . sounds like something he would do based on the other videos I watched.