View Full Version : RE: A look forward to Winter . . . Global warming song by Minnesotans

firefighterjake
09-11-2008, 02:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJUFTm6cJXM&eurl=http://www.google.com/reader/view/

Set the flamingos free!!! ;):D

ltlindian
09-11-2008, 03:19 PM
I thought that was hysterical! Thanks for sharing!

Hiram357
09-11-2008, 05:07 PM
I thought it was funny, but apparently im not allowed to think it's funny, but you're allowed too... :D

fins2right
09-11-2008, 08:20 PM
That was really funny. It also reminded me that I need to buy two new shovels this year. :mad: They don't last long when you run over the handles with a snowblower :eek:

Hiram357
09-11-2008, 08:24 PM
That was really funny. It also reminded me that I need to buy two new shovels this year. :mad: They don't last long when you run over the handles with a snowblower :eek:

yeah, that kinda voids the warranty... ;):D

firefighterjake
09-12-2008, 11:50 AM

Oh, if only Garmin made snow shovels . . . since I have it on good authority that Garmins do very well when buried in the snow and/or run over . . . right Hiram? ;):D

dubord207
09-12-2008, 02:07 PM
Was it Steph who didn't find it amusing or do you sometimes crack a brew or two with Al Gore?:) If the PETA people saw those flamingos being abused like that, Jake would be in deep doo-doo. I thought the video was inspirational. I went out, popped the cover on my snowmobile trailer, fire-up both sleds and stood in the middle of the trailer breathing in the sensual smell of 93 Octane and injector oil! Let it snow!!!!:D:D:D

I thought it was funny, but apparently im not allowed to think it's funny, but you're allowed too... :D

Hiram357
09-12-2008, 02:28 PM
Was it Steph who didn't find it amusing or do you sometimes crack a brew or two with Al Gore?:) If the PETA people saw those flamingos being abused like that, Jake would be in deep doo-doo. I thought the video was inspirational. I went out, popped the cover on my snowmobile trailer, fire-up both sleds and stood in the middle of the trailer breathing in the sensual smell of 93 Octane and injector oil! Let it snow!!!!:D:D:D

yeah, me and al gore grew up in harlem together... :rolleyes:

Gob-ler
09-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah and the next thing you will be telling us is that you helped Al create the internet!