View Full Version : Series Caches

Kaching Karen
09-22-2008, 06:23 AM
I have done a couple of series caches. I did "Route 2 Mystery Tour" by bike that took me 3 days and I did the "Wild Bunch" as a day trip. I've found that I really enjoyed doing these.

There is the "Mainely Rose" Series that will take me a number of days, so that will have to wait for the spring. Are there any other series out there that I should look at and can be made into a loop bike tour? Even if it's not a loop (Route 2 series wasn't) I could play with it.

Thanks all! Happy Autumn! :)

dubord207
09-22-2008, 06:55 AM
Karen, you might want to look at the Fifty State series that the Shuman Road Searchers are in the process of putting out. Jim works in Monroe so there will be a lot of the caches in that area. See you this weekend.:)

Mapachi
09-22-2008, 08:56 AM
Karen, did your bike rust up after doing my "Wild Bunch" caches? It rained like Morton Salt that day!

Kaching Karen
09-22-2008, 03:09 PM
I think I have a bit of a wait for the Fifty States series to be complete, but it looks like it has the potential for a couple of nights by bike.

Yes, Mapachi, my bike did rust! I had a race on Saturday and at 6:00 am I discovered I had a flat tire and the chain needed some lubrication. I keep telling myself that my road bike is a mountain bike, but the bike won't agree! The security guard at Pike Industries is now convinced that geocachers are a strange bunch! :)