View Full Version : Rain, rain go away...

cachecrashers4
09-28-2008, 02:53 PM
anyone go caching with Kyle today?

Hiram357
09-28-2008, 04:02 PM
anyone go caching with Kyle today?

nope, we went ATVing... we rode past a few caches though. go on, get out there, Kyle is a wuss... :D:D:D

firefighterjake
09-29-2008, 07:29 AM
nope, we went ATVing... we rode past a few caches though. go on, get out there, Kyle is a wuss... :D:D:D

So where did you go . . . and how wet did you get?

Hiram357
09-29-2008, 02:23 PM
So where did you go . . . and how wet did you get?

we went and rode up chick hill, and then rode around a while tryin to find our way back to the truck. :D

I stayed pretty dry in my nice full rainsuit, and nice warm helmet, dave on the other hand didn't fare so well... :rolleyes:

Team2hunt
09-29-2008, 02:46 PM

Kyle never showed up in Eustis for the weekend, kinda like, H _ r _ _ 3 _ 7. (fill in the blanks) :rolleyes:

Hiram357
09-29-2008, 02:51 PM
Kyle never showed up in Eustis for the weekend, kinda like, H _ r _ _ 3 _ 7. (fill in the blanks) :rolleyes:

Harry307 didn't show up either??? I think he even posted he was gunna go!:p:p

but hey, ya can't make em all, we had issues arise, among other things...

dí76
09-29-2008, 02:58 PM
Harry307 didn't show up either??? I think he even posted he was gunna go!:p:p

but hey, ya can't make em all, we had issues arise, among other things...

Hiram and I choose to ride atvs in the rain and it was awesome. I thogth the scenery was spectacular. How about you Hiram:D

Hiram357
09-29-2008, 03:00 PM
Hiram and I choose to ride atvs in the rain and it was awesome. I thogth the scenery was spectacular. How about you Hiram:D

It was a breathtaking view from the top of chick hill, we were able to see almost 20ft!

but the view of the chick on the hill took our breath away because we were laughing so hard... I don't think I've ever seen anything as funny as that... but that story isn't appropriate for this forum. (I don't think there are any where it would be...) :D:D:D:D