View Full Version : HP Inkjet printer ink

Team Richards
09-30-2008, 08:04 PM
Our HP printer broke a belt last week. The printer is 15 years old (or so). I don't think it is worth repairing, but I just bought ink for it two weeks ago.
I hate to recycle these new cartages. If anyone can use them let me know and I will mail them to you, No charge.

Here is the info

HP Tri color print cartridge #23
HP Black ink Cartridge #45

Team Richards
10-01-2008, 06:10 AM
I've gotten a response the cartridges will go to a good home.
I was thinking if no one wanted them I could hang them in a hardwood tree after the leaves fell off.

cartridge in a bare tree...... get it?

brdad
10-01-2008, 06:35 AM
hoooooooooo boy.

WhereRWe?
10-01-2008, 07:51 AM
Our HP printer broke a belt last week. The printer is 15 years old (or so). I don't think it is worth repairing, but I just bought ink for it two weeks ago.
I hate to recycle these new cartages. If anyone can use them let me know and I will mail them to you, No charge.

I think this was an excellent idea! Everyone replaces printers, and the old cartridges wind up being useless. Maybe this will set a trend towards a cartridge exchange thread.

(I already sold my old cartridges on eBay! LOL!)

firefighterjake
10-01-2008, 08:25 AM
I was thinking if no one wanted them I could hang them in a hardwood tree after the leaves fell off.

Oh, that was bad . . . although a bit "punny". :D

Haffy
10-01-2008, 04:17 PM

I think you ought to send that one to Kim Komando,she loves those korny jokes.....lol