View Full Version : The MGS Nation Capital Scottish Rite M&G

woodysix8
10-05-2008, 11:40 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to get the word out on a very special one of a kind event. The Maryland Geocaching Society has worked closely with the Scottish Rite to host a very special event

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=ff16ea0b-b3b1-4f97-a370-bef0af49c2c7

We are hoping that some of you puzzle cachers may be very interested in attending.

Please pass along the word to any and all who may be interested.

Woodysix8
Maryland Geocaching Society

Hiram357
10-06-2008, 07:28 PM
I would love to go to this event! But I think we're going to be in Ohio that weekend :(

I don't suppose you could record the lecture??? :D;)

Hey guys, just wanted to get the word out on a very special one of a kind event. The Maryland Geocaching Society has worked closely with the Scottish Rite to host a very special event

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=ff16ea0b-b3b1-4f97-a370-bef0af49c2c7

We are hoping that some of you puzzle cachers may be very interested in attending.

Please pass along the word to any and all who may be interested.

Woodysix8
Maryland Geocaching Society

woodysix8
12-19-2008, 04:42 PM
Hiram,

The lecture was recorded and is in edit. I have a rough of it somewhere. We had a great turnout. Tours of the temple were interesting and a bit of history was learned. Keep an eye out for Masonic geocaches in your area at local Masonic locations.

Woody

hollora
12-19-2008, 06:13 PM
Hiram,

The lecture was recorded and is in edit. I have a rough of it somewhere. We had a great turnout. Tours of the temple were interesting and a bit of history was learned. Keep an eye out for Masonic geocaches in your area at local Masonic locations.

Woody

Oh my, that is wonderful news.......will there be a cache placed at the Ralph Pollard Lodge in Orrington??? I would be happy to help (as I know the grounds and used to live just down the street. My husband just received his 40 year pin from his home lodge - I am so proud!:D

And Hiram - contact me about Ralph.......there is good news. Have you heard from Pollard?