View Full Version : WWWWWW after event

Medawisla
10-19-2008, 07:02 PM
Pending the post of a WWWWWW event in Winslow this year...
T2H asked about the after snowshoe event...
We've snowshoed for two (?) years now after the event...
Let's brainstorm ideas on this thread :D

Team2hunt
10-19-2008, 07:05 PM
a place with a few caches we can snowshoe too, and brick oven pizza not too far away. :)

Maybe I should locate all the good pizza joints first. What about something in Unity?

It should be a Groleau cache. Wicked Picked Peaked?

WhereRWe?
10-20-2008, 06:35 AM
Pending the post of a WWWWWW event in Winslow this year...

Sheesh! It's only the middle of October! LOL! :p:p

Hiram357
10-28-2008, 07:45 PM
Sheesh! It's only the middle of October! LOL! :p:p

she's hoping the faster she plans winter, the faster it will be over... :rolleyes:

Medawisla
10-28-2008, 09:09 PM
she's hoping the faster she plans winter, the faster it will be over... :rolleyes:

Oh no! I've been found out!

Sabby
10-28-2008, 09:32 PM
I for one am looking forward to caching after WWWWWW again. I have had a blast the last few years.

BTW Have you been watching the weather channel at all. We may get up to 12 inches of the white stuff in my area of NY tonight.

ltlindian
10-28-2008, 09:32 PM
I'm kinda bummed about the winter too! I've been doing caches every weekend for a while now so I'm not sure what I'm going to do when there's tons of snow! I find that caching is a bit different even in the fall with all the leaves covering everything!! I'm not sure how fun it will be in the snow!:( I'll be counting the days until snow melt too!

fins2right
10-28-2008, 10:06 PM
I'm kinda bummed about the winter too! I've been doing caches every weekend for a while now so I'm not sure what I'm going to do when there's tons of snow! I find that caching is a bit different even in the fall with all the leaves covering everything!! I'm not sure how fun it will be in the snow!:( I'll be counting the days until snow melt too!

I have to admit, I am not a huge fan of winter caching. It's not a lot of fun with my kids as young as they are. This was my second summer in this addiction and I found three times as many caches as the first. Oh well, I could spend my time designing pathtags.......:D

Haffy
10-29-2008, 05:42 PM
I have to admit, I am not a huge fan of winter caching. It's not a lot of fun with my kids as young as they are. This was my second summer in this addiction and I found three times as many caches as the first. Oh well, I could spend my time designing pathtags.......:D

But just think of the challenge and getting out in the beautiful winter wonderland. Just remember to bring a good "pokie" stick to use and when it hits that unusual thump or thud or clink then there yah go. Winter caching at it's best.... :D I do miss that part of being in Maine. And of course all you guys as well. :)

Medawisla
10-30-2008, 08:41 PM
Oh well, I could spend my time designing pathtags.......:D

Awesome idea! haha