View Full Version : Kramer killed in truck accident.

vicbiker
10-29-2008, 08:41 PM
Indeed these are sad times today in Abbot. As reported in the Bangor Daily News Wednesday Oct. 29th, a tractor trailer truck headed east on rt. 150 in Parkmen fail to negotiate a corner and crashed through the guardrail. The driver of the truck was reported in good shape and the truck was eventually righted and towed away. The thirty tons of sawdust the truck was carrying has also been cleaned up and the small oil spill has been contain.

What wasn't reported in the paper was that Kramer one of my Seinfeld series caches was in fact residing in that very guardrail. I personally haven't been able to summon the strength to verify these findings. But a close friend of mine a member of the Guildford Fire Dept. was one of the first responders on this tragic scene. He has told me that under the circumstances he witnessed little hope of even finding the remains can be expected.

So once again let me say that these are sad times in our little community. I will be archiving Kramer until after a proper amount of mourning has past at which time I will try to find a home for a new Kramer cache.

Cache Maine
10-29-2008, 08:51 PM
Very sad, our thoughts are with you.

Let me know if you need a new film canister. :)

hide_from_the_kids
10-29-2008, 09:15 PM
this is a sad day our condolences

Kaching Karen
10-29-2008, 09:53 PM
You had me at the beginning....

Geesh.....:D

ltlindian
10-29-2008, 11:07 PM
Ha! You had me too! So sorry about Kramer.:)

hollora
10-30-2008, 08:50 AM
Flowers, memorial donations to '09 Relay for Life OR JR Foundation in his name, what is your pleasure?

Opalsns
10-30-2008, 09:01 AM
Dang it Vic,
You got me, too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Opalsns

EvilHomer
10-30-2008, 09:43 AM
Jeez I thought someone was dead. :(

EMSDanel
10-30-2008, 11:49 AM
So sad.....I'll always remember the first time I saw Kramer. He was wearing the cutest little gray cap.....

hollora
10-30-2008, 12:42 PM
So sad.....I'll always remember the first time I saw Kramer. He was wearing the cutest little gray cap.....

Yes, with a lovely black suit!:D

dubord207
10-30-2008, 04:54 PM
But he was a little reclusive, rarely coming out of his home unless coaxed out by his special friends from the caching community. Maybe the caching community can "Adopt a Mile" of the road where this tragic accident occurred. I'll bring the black paint, hiram can engineer the new traffic pattern...This could be a big event!:D:D

Yes, with a lovely black suit!:D

vicbiker
10-30-2008, 05:46 PM
Maybe the caching community can "Adopt a Mile" of the road where this tragic accident occurred. I'll bring the black paint, hiram can engineer the new traffic pattern...This could be a big event!:D:DDan do you remember the end to that show. Wasn't good for Newman.:D

Mapachi
10-31-2008, 09:35 PM
Dan do you remember the end to that show. Wasn't good for Newman.:D
I wonder if Dan can relate to "Jackie Childs"?

vicbiker
11-01-2008, 11:28 AM
I wonder if Dan can relate to "Jackie Childs"?I thought he was the real "Jackie Childs":D

team moxiepup
11-02-2008, 08:39 AM
Very sad, our thoughts are with you.

Let me know if you need a new film canister. :)

OMG!! How can you even think of replacing Kramer so soon??:eek: There needs to be a little time for mourning. :D

hide_from_the_kids
11-02-2008, 07:26 PM
The Little Time For Morning Is From The Time The Sun Comes Up Till 12:00pm. Kramer Season Two?