View Full Version : Has anyone here ever...

cachecrashers4
11-10-2008, 09:03 PM
...cached in the Caribbean? We are taking a cruise in the Eastern Caribbean in January and was wondering if anybody here has been there and cached there. I would like to hit at least one cache on each island if time permits. Any suggestions or recommendations? :cool:

WhereRWe?
11-11-2008, 07:48 AM
FireFighterJake has been there/done that.

Here's the thread (http://www.geocachingmaine.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2945) on his search for a destination and the results of his trip.

:D:D

hide_from_the_kids
11-11-2008, 12:08 PM
bring back some coffee:)

cachecrashers4
11-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Thanks for the thread link. Sounds like our cruise will be similar to Jake's. Different cruise line and some different islands, but mostly the same. My wife is counting down the days.

vicbiker
11-12-2008, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the thread link. Sounds like our cruise will be similar to Jake's. What??? You are into MONKEYS too!!!!!!!:D

fins2right
11-12-2008, 07:24 PM
One of my TB's "The weather is here" (a red parrot named after a Jimmy Buffett song) just arrived in Antigua today. (Smiling Harry's Half Moon Bay Cache GCJ8AE) :eek: I have to admit, I had to look Antigua up on a map. I've been to St. Thomas and Virgin Gorda, but I have not gone to the "Leeward" islands. So, now I feel like I should go and find my TB, I'll tell the wife I have a great excuse. If it only stays in place until January.....:D:D