View Full Version : Nominations for Board Members

Advisory Board
11-25-2008, 05:26 PM
The Advisory Board Election Poll (http://www.geocachingmaine.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3537) has ended and the voters to have decided to hold an election to refresh the board.

This thread is the next step for Geocaching Maine members to nominate themselves or other eligible (http://www.geocachingmaine.org/index.php?page=board_eligibility) Geocaching Maine members for one of the four available board positions.

To nominate yourself, simply state your desire to run in this thread. To nominate someone else, state your nomination in this thread and inform the nominee. The nominee must accept his or her nomination by stating so in this thread. If you are nominated and choose not to run, please post here as well. Please specify the first name of the nominated person. This will help distinguish which person is nominated when the user name may include multiple people, as in teams of families using one user name.

A list of members who have accepted their nomination or who have nominated themselves, as well as a list of nominees choosing not to run will be listed at the end of this post.

Nominations will be taken until December 7th at 12 PM. Elections will be set up shortly after and run through to the end of December when the votes will be tallied.

#############################

Nominated and accepted:

Brdad - Dave
Ekidokai - Mike
Kaching Karen - Karen
Medawisla - Steph
Sudonim - Andy

Nominated awaiting accept/decline:

Nominated and declined:

Cache Maine - Cameo
Dave1976 - Dave
Dubord207 - Dan
EMSDanel - Dan
Firefighterjake - Jason
Hiram357 - Aaron
Hollora - Lois
Kayaking Loon - Jean
Mainiac1957 - Brad
Tat - Tom
WhereRWe? - Bruce

All comments are a collaborative effort of the board members.

d’76
11-25-2008, 05:44 PM
The Advisory Board Election Poll (http://www.geocachingmaine.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3537) has ended and the voters to have decided to hold an election to refresh the board.

This thread is the next step for Geocaching Maine members to nominate themselves or other eligible (http://www.geocachingmaine.org/index.php?page=board_eligibility) Geocaching Maine members for one of the four available board positions.

To nominate yourself, simply state your desire to run in this thread. To nominate someone else, state your nomination in this thread and inform the nominee. The nominee must accept his or her nomination by stating so in this thread. If you are nominated and choose not to run, please post here as well. Please specify the first name of the nominated person. This will help distinguish which person is nominated when the user name may include multiple people, as in teams of families using one user name.

A list of members who have accepted their nomination or who have nominated themselves, as well as a list of nominees choosing not to run will be listed at the end of this post.

Nominations will be taken until December 7th at 12 PM. Elections will be set up shortly after and run through to the end of December when the votes will be tallied.

Nominated and accepted:

Brdad - Dave
Sudonim - Andy
Tat - Tom
WhereRWe? - Bruce

Nominated and declined:

I would like to nominate Hiram357 aka Aaron( I think that his first name)

Opalsns
11-25-2008, 06:28 PM
I would like to nominate EMSDanel ... Dan

hide_from_the_kids
11-25-2008, 07:32 PM
I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE ALL CURRENT BOARD MEMBERS PLUS TWO OTHERS : DAN DUBORD AND FIREFIGHTER JAKE BOTH I FEEL ARE WELL QUALIFIED TO BE ON THE BOARD.:cool:

ltlindian
11-25-2008, 08:50 PM
lets have a female too--kayaking loon or hollora? Either one interested?

hollora
11-25-2008, 09:21 PM
Kayaking Loon is Jean.

I thank ltlindian for thinking of and nominating me ~ respectfully, I am declining the nomination.

Haffy
11-25-2008, 09:43 PM
Dan Dubord has greatfully declined by my personal PM to him.

EMSDanel
11-25-2008, 10:06 PM
Just a question for clarification: Are there certain positions or specific duties that come with a board appointment? I think it was Bruce who previously described duties that the current board members had assumed? Did this come naturally or were the duties divied up?

brdad
11-25-2008, 10:22 PM
Just a question for clarification: Are there certain positions or specific duties that come with a board appointment? I think it was Bruce who previously described duties that the current board members had assumed? Did this come naturally or were the duties divied up?

We have kept the duties of the board members open, meaning no one is assigned any particular duties. Some board members have accepted certain duties due to their ability or time availability. Just like in this forum, those most interested in a particular subject will most likely start and maintain the discussion. But decisions and posts made by the board are always agreed upon by all 5 members before posting. Obviously the webmaster has extra duties and input when the subject relates directly to the site software or operation. But other than that, all board members are equal.

That is not to say if a board wanted to they could not opt to assign duties, but in my opinion, there is no need for that structure and it leaves that duty open for others if needed.

Opalsns
11-25-2008, 10:32 PM
I would also like to nominate Ekidokai ... Mike

Opalsns

WhereRWe?
11-26-2008, 08:56 AM

Yup. I agree with Brdad. If a question came up about doing something, someone usually volunteered. Again, the Advisory Board was set up to be an informal group.

WhereRWe?
11-26-2008, 08:58 AM
Dan Dubord has greatfully declined by my personal PM to him.

Thanks, Haffy, but I for one would rather have a nominee decline in person, instead of 2d hand... :D:D

WhereRWe?
11-26-2008, 08:59 AM
I would like to nominate Medawisla - Steph. (Or is it Medawookie? I forget...)

Adds a woman's perspective to the board, and she has been VERY active in compiling the monthly newsletter.

firefighterjake
11-26-2008, 09:05 AM
I decline.

Cache Maine
11-26-2008, 09:35 AM
I would also like to decline. I have received several emails asking about it, so I'll just post my intentions here.

Ekidokai
11-26-2008, 02:07 PM
I will accept.

Nominated and accepted:

Brdad - Dave
Ekidokai - Mike
EMSDanel - Dan
Firefighterjake - Jason
Hiram357 - Aaron
Kayaking Loon - Jean
Sudonim - Andy
Tat - Tom
WhereRWe? - Bruce

Nominated and declined:

Dubord207 - Dan
Hollora - Lois

I would also like to nominate Ekidokai ... Mike

Opalsns

brdad
11-26-2008, 04:58 PM
I choose to run for re-election. Figured I would announce now so Ekidokai isn't all alone on the accepted list.

To those who have declined, thanks for considering it. You all would have done well I am sure.

To anyone who has an interest in running and has not been nominated by someone else, there is no shame in offering to run!

Perhaps more nominations will be discussed in chat tonight.

Haffy
11-26-2008, 06:42 PM
I'd like to open the nomination up to Brad (Mainiac1957) if he is willing. Brad?

EMSDanel
11-26-2008, 09:18 PM
I was surprised and honored when Opalsns placed my name in nomination. But after a day's thought I'm going to decline. There are way too many things pulling at my available time and I wouldn't do it justice.

Now......I'd like to nominate Team Richards....Dave

Medawisla
11-26-2008, 10:07 PM
that's medawookie for I accept:D:eek:

So this is Medawisla (which by the way is native for loon):cool:

I'm accepting:p

I hope more people who are nominated will accept, maybe change their minds and accept after all ;);)

kayaking loon
11-27-2008, 08:52 AM
lets have a female too--kayaking loon or hollora? Either one interested?

Thanks, but I think I will decline. Steph would do a good job representing the women cachers (and the loons too)!

Hiram357
11-27-2008, 08:27 PM
Thanks, but I think I will decline. Steph would do a good job representing the women cachers (and the loons too)!

I'm declining too, but I do agree stef would represent the loons, I mean women cachers quite well. :D

d’76
11-27-2008, 10:05 PM
I'm declining too, but I do agree stef would represent the loons, I mean women cachers quite well. :D

HEHE how about loony woman

brdad
11-27-2008, 10:45 PM
So everyone is in agreement - The board needs no more than one woman? :confused:

EMSDanel
11-28-2008, 08:20 AM
The board needs no more than one woman? :confused: It's not that....it's just that Steph probably = 5 men (she may be little but she's mighty)

Ekidokai
11-28-2008, 09:43 AM
I'm a woman trapped in a mans body, and I'm a lesbian. So, I have most of the quotas covered.

The board needs no more than one woman? :confused: It's not that....it's just that Steph probably = 5 men (she may be little but she's mighty)

dubord207
11-28-2008, 03:55 PM
For the record, while I would like to contibute at some level I think my one year association with this group is not quite enough for me to get a good handle on what the Board actually does or what, if anything, I could contribute. I will remain available to address any legal issues that might come up as well as serving on any committee that focuses on defining an appropriate organizational status should the new Board tackle that issue. Thanks for the nomination. Maybe next year?:)

Ekidokai
11-28-2008, 06:51 PM
Another fine example of a great person offering to assist this group.

I love America. I love Geocaching.

For the record, while I would like to contribute at some level I think my one year association with this group is not quite enough for me to get a good handle on what the Board actually does or what, if anything, I could contribute. I will remain available to address any legal issues that might come up as well as serving on any committee that focuses on defining an appropriate organizational status should the new Board tackle that issue. Thanks for the nomination. Maybe next year?:)

brdad
11-28-2008, 10:15 PM
For the record, while I would like to contibute at some level I think my one year association with this group is not quite enough for me to get a good handle on what the Board actually does or what, if anything, I could contribute. I will remain available to address any legal issues that might come up as well as serving on any committee that focuses on defining an appropriate organizational status should the new Board tackle that issue. Thanks for the nomination. Maybe next year?:)

I think you more than meet the requirements and ability.

As far as legal issues, which you have mentioned before - I'm not sure as there is a need as far as the site is concerned, but I am no lawyer. Feel free to start a thread in the feedback to board members area and ask questions or make suggestions.

Another thing you could consider doing that I think the members could benefit from is creating an article on any legal issues cache hiders and finders might be interested in, such as land use and access, both for placement of caches and crossing property while searching.

kayaking loon
11-29-2008, 05:03 PM
So everyone is in agreement - The board needs no more than one woman? :confused:

Therefore I nominate Kaching Karen.

robt
11-29-2008, 07:33 PM
Therefore I nominate Kaching Karen.

I would second that nomination!!!1

Mainiac1957
11-29-2008, 07:46 PM
I will decline the nomination at this time.

Medawisla
11-30-2008, 09:22 AM
The accept list is pretty short everyone...what's holding you back?

There's others that could be nominated. Two who I can think of deserve a nomination:cool::

Dave1976 who's done work for land trusts and loves combining four-wheeling with geocaching.

Kaching Karen who's an awesome educator and has given kids a sense of accomplishment and confidence.

d’76
11-30-2008, 12:31 PM

There's others that could be nominated. Two who I can think of deserve a nomination:cool::

Dave1976 who's done work for land trusts and loves combining four-wheeling with geocaching.

Kaching Karen who's an awesome educator and has given kids a sense of accomplishment and confidence.

I dont think that I have quite the tact that folks are looking for, I have been known from time to time to voice my opinion with a rather strong voice so I have to decline aswell.

Ekidokai
11-30-2008, 12:37 PM
Chicken!!!

I dont think that I have quite the tact that folks are looking for, I have been known from time to time to voice my opinion with a rather strong voice so I have to decline aswell.

brdad
11-30-2008, 12:58 PM

No offense to Bruce :D, but I don't think you're even a close second.

WhereRWe?
11-30-2008, 02:09 PM
I dont think that I have quite the tact that folks are looking for, I have been known from time to time to voice my opinion with a rather strong voice

Sheesh! My kind of guy! LOL!

Opalsns
11-30-2008, 04:14 PM
C'mon Dave1976,

Someone has to keep me in line. ( insert smiley face of your choice here )

Opalsns

Cache Maine
11-30-2008, 07:32 PM

Just a thought, but maybe the board should just be dissolved. :confused:

There could be small groups set up as needed to handle things that arise and it would be taken into consideration what the needs are and find people who are capable of addressing those needs.

Also, it seems pretty odd that there are three current board members on the "awaiting accept/decline" list. What's holding them back?

brdad
11-30-2008, 10:39 PM
Just a thought, but maybe the board should just be dissolved. :confused:

There could be small groups set up as needed to handle things that arise and it would be taken into consideration what the needs are and find people who are capable of addressing those needs.

Also, it seems pretty odd that there are three current board members on the "awaiting accept/decline" list. What's holding them back?

That is one of the benefits of having a board on hand, to help set up small groups to do things if they need to be done. It's easier for 5 to set up a basic structure of a project than waiting for 1000 members to reply.

As far as why the remaining board members have not spoken up, I can't speak for them, but I held off for the short time I did fear of looking overly eager. Then I realized so few on the accepted list might make others apprehensive.

What is ironic is 32 people felt the need for an election, yet no more than two of those 32 have nominated themselves or accepted their nomination as of yet.

Cache Maine
11-30-2008, 11:16 PM
What is ironic is 32 people felt the need for an election, yet no more than two of those 32 have nominated themselves or accepted their nomination as of yet.

I agree, that is ironic. I'm wondering though, given the two choices in the poll that were available, voters might have opted to vote to have an election, when really, they were voting for a "change." A possible third option could have been whether the board was essential at this time. It would have been interesting to see how things came out. Obviously, it can't be changed now, but since this is a public forum, it is still possible to see how the active members feel.

Hiram357
11-30-2008, 11:57 PM

well, that could be answered quite simply with a quote from Groucho...

"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept people like me as a member."

:D:D

attroll
12-01-2008, 12:03 AM
I don't know how anyone else feels about if the Board is essential or not. As the webmaster it has come in handy over the last 6 months in making a few web site decisions. It gives me people to bounce things off.

Speaking for myself here:
As far as whether the board was essential at this time being an option on the voting poll, no one ever brought that up that I saw in the thread we started asking if we should have re-elections. If that had been brought up then I am sure we would have made that an option.

tat
12-04-2008, 10:18 PM

I accept the nomination!

And, if elected, I will gladly resign my position to anyone else who wants to volunteer to help lead our group.

I hope more folks consider or reconsider; it's been a fun and rewarding experience and I know you'll enjoy it.

Sudonim
12-04-2008, 10:30 PM
I accept as well.
I have been waiting to see who else threw their hats into the ring. Not as many as I would have thought. There are many people out there with really good ideas. I know it's a busy time of year, but think about stepping up and putting your name in. Many new members with new ideas keep an organization evolving (and interesting!)

brdad
12-04-2008, 10:40 PM
Not much time left.

Bruce, karen?

And there has to be some of you who voted for a new board who aren't scared!

And a few who opted out who are willing to reconsider?

hollora
12-04-2008, 11:09 PM
Personally, have to default to a comment made by another member ~ I'm wondering though, given the two choices in the poll that were available, voters might have opted to vote to have an election, when really, they were voting for a "change."

A possible third option could have been whether the board was essential at this time. It would have been interesting to see how things came out. Obviously, it can't be changed now, but since this is a public forum, it is still possible to see how the active members feel.

Opalsns
12-05-2008, 08:59 AM
5 people have chosen to step up,
I'm sure Bruce will accept, He's just being FASHIONABLY late. I hope Karen accepts also. Many worthy folks have honorablly declined. We only need to vote for 4.
Even if Bruce and Karen don't accept, we still have enough to vote.
Then bring up concerns of a needed board . Ask for change ideas after the vote is done.Then do a poll.
Cache Maine has a EXCELLENT point reguarding it's need, but now that's a seperate issue.
In reguards to the hundreds of folks that didn't vote, 100s of those names are spammers, and 100s aren't active anymore.For Example, ... I've been trying to contact CraftyCashers since they muggled my Trout TB. They're not active. Get rid of them. Clean up the membership list and I'm sure the numbers will make more sense.

JMHO,
Opalsns

hide_from_the_kids
12-05-2008, 09:39 AM
I Have Got To Say That If There Was No Board Then There Would Most Likely Be No Website For Us To Talk On. Yeah We Could Go To Some Other Site To Do This But This Is Our Site And A Board Is Essential In Making Things Happen For The Site.if We Wait For Members To Make Every Desision Then Nothing Would Get Done. Desolving The Board Would Be The Worst Decision This Group Could Make. If There Are Any More Nominations Lets Get Them In So Those Nominee's Can Accept Or Decline And We Can Move On To The Election. Time Is Running Out !!!

WhereRWe?
12-05-2008, 10:12 AM
5 people have chosen to step up,
I'm sure Bruce will accept, He's just being FASHIONABLY late.
Opalsns

Nope, Bruce declines. I seem to have become a lightning rod for the Advisory Board, which I think detracts from it's purpose. I'm certainly not going to change, so I'm pretty sure I can enjoy GeocachingMaine.org much more as "just a member".

Since I nominated her, I throw my unconditional support behind Medawisla as a new Advisory Board member. She's done a fantastic job on the monthly newsletter, and would add a "female perspective" to the board.

:D:D:D

Opalsns
12-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Nope, Bruce declines. I seem to have become a lightning rod for the Advisory Board, which I think detracts from it's purpose. I'm certainly not going to change.

Men of steel shouldn't be out in thunder storms !!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Medawisla
12-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Nope, Bruce declines. I seem to have become a lightning rod for the Advisory Board, which I think detracts from it's purpose. I'm certainly not going to change, so I'm pretty sure I can enjoy GeocachingMaine.org much more as "just a member".

Since I nominated her, I throw my unconditional support behind Medawisla as a new Advisory Board member. She's done a fantastic job on the monthly newsletter, and would add a "female perspective" to the board.

:D:D:D

Glad to hear you'll stick around to harrass us and be harrassed :D:D:D even if not as a board member.

And what is with the "female perspective" comments everyone?:confused: I thought our female members have been doing a fine job being heard on various topics and forum discussions...but whatev, just happy to help, I guess...:rolleyes:

Too bad Sunday is the 7th, I don't think Karen will be on until after our camping trip this weekend...

WhereRWe?
12-05-2008, 06:13 PM
And what is with the "female perspective" comments everyone?:confused: I thought our female members have been doing a fine job being heard on various topics and forum discussions...

True, but the Advisory Board often holds discussions "out of sight" of the regular member forums, where we bounce ideas off each other. I'm talking about adding a female perspective there. For example, we might be talking about how Brdad's new hairpiece looks, and a female perspective would be valuable. ;);)

Kaching Karen
12-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Sorry for the delay, but I wanted to "hold out for more money." No, seriously, I wanted to find out some more details from current board members before I threw my hat into the ring.

I accept. Do I have to do an acceptance speech now? I'm speechless.

Sudonim
12-05-2008, 07:30 PM
True, but the Advisory Board often holds discussions "out of sight" of the regular member forums, where we bounce ideas off each other. I'm talking about adding a female perspective there. For example, we might be talking about how Brdad's new hairpiece looks, and a female perspective would be valuable. ;);)

I think what Bruce is saying is that we'd have to put out the cigars and put in a flower vase or two in the board room:p:rolleyes:

WhereRWe?
12-06-2008, 01:15 PM
I think what Bruce is saying is that we'd have to put out the cigars and put in a flower vase or two in the board room:p:rolleyes:

And clean up the language a bit... ;);)

tat
12-08-2008, 01:32 PM
...I will gladly resign my position to anyone else who wants to volunteer to help lead our group...

As promised, I want to withdraw from the election and allow more people to enjoy this leadership role.

I also want to thank everyone for thier support and I hope we can all rally around the new board.

brdad
12-08-2008, 07:21 PM
I hope this doesn't mean you can't help me with my toupee anymore. :confused: :) :confused:

fins2right
12-08-2008, 09:38 PM
Sorry for the delay, but I wanted to "hold out for more money." No, seriously, I wanted to find out some more details from current board members before I threw my hat into the ring.

I accept. Do I have to do an acceptance speech now? I'm speechless.

Do we get a campaign promise???:confused:

Cache Maine
12-09-2008, 08:08 AM

Nominated and accepted:

Brdad - Dave
Ekidokai - Mike
Kaching Karen - Karen
Medawisla - Steph
Sudonim - Andy

Anyone want to withdraw to make this election thing easy?

hide_from_the_kids
12-09-2008, 09:17 AM
TODAY IS THE 9TH THE 7TH WAS THE CLOSING FOR NOMINATIONS. ON WITH THE VOTES:eek:

dubord207
12-09-2008, 09:34 AM
If the "rules/bylaws" call for 5 Board members, aren't we there? Is Rick automatically a Board member by virtue of his status as webmaster/owner? Obviously he has to be involved in the decision making, but if he does so without being a board member then we have a full slate and I think we should simply move the entire slate, thank them for agreeing to serve and move on. I think the new Board is a nice mix of talented and motivated folks and I'm sure they'll do well.:)

Sudonim
12-09-2008, 12:59 PM
If the "rules/bylaws" call for 5 Board members, aren't we there? Is Rick automatically a Board member by virtue of his status as webmaster/owner? Obviously he has to be involved in the decision making, but if he does so without being a board member then we have a full slate and I think we should simply move the entire slate, thank them for agreeing to serve and move on. I think the new Board is a nice mix of talented and motivated folks and I'm sure they'll do well.:)

The rules call for 5 members including Rick. He is an equal and active member of the board.

kayaking loon
12-09-2008, 01:46 PM
The rules call for 5 members including Rick. He is an equal and active member of the board.

Okay, everybody. Let's just vote!

brdad
12-09-2008, 02:47 PM
Please give Rick a day or two to set up the elections. They will come soon.

Anyone want to withdraw to make this election thing easy?

Don't think for a minute that that option hasn't been on my mind...

dubord207
12-09-2008, 05:52 PM
Don't quit now. This will look great on your resume!:D

Don't think for a minute that that option hasn't been on my mind...[/quote]

Cache Maine
12-09-2008, 07:13 PM

I agree.....let's have 5 and move on. Let's have 4 and Rick and move on....I don't care...let's just MOVE ON!

If Brdad wants to stay, let's keep them all and go with it...that way if someone can not participate as needed, they can drop off and we don't have to do this all over again.

brdad
12-09-2008, 07:41 PM
Don't quit now. This will look great on your resume!:D

Yes! I can state I was a geocaching community organizer! Instant hire! Oh wait; I am self-employed, no resume required. Good thing, who would hire me? :D

5 members including the webmaster works best, especially since there are no ties on board votes.

Once the election is over, we can discuss alternatives to an election and the efficiency of this one. By we should stick to the process that was decided upon for this one. Lets not confuse everyone by changing this one half way through.

tat
12-09-2008, 07:50 PM
I would like to hear from some of the candidates!

What opinions do you have, and why should we vote for you?

vicbiker
12-09-2008, 10:26 PM
I would like to hear from some of the candidates! But please no T.V. commercials....we've had enough of those for a lifetime.:D

Medawisla
12-09-2008, 10:38 PM
I would like to hear from some of the candidates!

What opinions do you have, and why should we vote for you?

Glad you asked. I was hoping to learn something more about those running. I'll start since this is the first thread I read tonight and it makes sense to get started huh?

Geocaching started out as a way to do something other than sitting around at home. Hiram and I have had waves of caching numbers and waves of online involvement; yet developing friendships has not wavered over time. We’ve built relationships that we can depend on and we can be depended upon too. Geocachers were single-handedly (or multi-handed, however you look at it) responsible for getting us moved from Waterville to Bangor in a matter of two or so weeks! From finding a place to physically settling in. So on the trail and off the trail, geocachers have been there, and now it's time for me to be there for others.

When the Board announced interest in starting a newsletter from GeocachingMaine to its members last year, a bit of excitement bubbled up in me. I had done email newsletters for other non-profits I worked for in the past; and I enjoyed telling stories. I have enjoyed putting together the Newsletter, and the feedback has been positive. I look forward to continuing this task.

When multiple people mentioned to me that I should run for the board, and then I was nominated, I had to think for a bit on what else I could really contribute. After talking with the board members, I determined that the main contribution needed was to listen about issues and come to a consensus. Generally these are related to site issues but sometimes things like the geocoin. For the most part issues get discussed in the forums, which I support. I feel I could do this well. I enjoy trying to find solutions, and I enjoy enriching geocachers' lives with conversation and friendship, which the forums support.

Finally, it is my hope that as a community we will continue to converse about two items I'd like to help address:
1. Fostering the activities geocachers contribute to off the trail, especially those activities that are coupled with the sport of geocaching and would foster our mission. What can the board do to promote and support such activities?
2. GeocachingMaine permanency online: How do we ensure its existence long-term? Long-term, what will our financial situation look like? How can we prepare for that?
I’m up for questions if you have them. Happy caching!

brdad
12-10-2008, 08:15 AM
http://www.bytethebullet.com/geocaching/fora/political-promises%20(Small).jpg

I'm going to just stand on my record, good or bad. If you need to know more than that, you can look at my original post I made for the first election (http://www.geocachingmaine.org/forum/showpost.php?p=22127&postcount=7). My views have not changed.

Haffy
12-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Hey Dave, you've always been my No.1 in the No.2 business......:D:eek:;)

we3beans
12-16-2008, 01:55 PM
A question was posed on another thread regarding the Advisory Board vote count...One thing I've been waiting for before placing my vote is for the nominated parties to make some sort of statement.
Both Medawisla and Brdad have made theirs, did I miss statements from Ekidokai, Kaching Karen and Sudonim somewhere?