View Full Version : Missing TB?

Haffy
04-11-2005, 07:36 PM
Did anyone go to my cache yesterday at Head of Falls and forget to log the Plumb Bob TB out? I noticed that someone made an entry and said it was gone but it hasn't been logged out yet. Just curious.

Sudonim
04-11-2005, 09:49 PM
We didn't see the TB, and TAT was looking for it. I don't know when Cameooooo was there, but she mentioned "Jeepa" who hasn't logged in yet. We were there around 10-10:30 am.

Cache Maine
04-11-2005, 10:00 PM
I was there in the afternoon after the tat, sudonim, drbugman, dave1976 and girlmate group. I did not see Plumb Bob. I did notice that according to the log book, the cache had been busy on Saturday.

Haffy
04-11-2005, 10:00 PM
I think she was referring to the Lahaye family who drove in,in a Jeep an they already logged their find and didn't take it.

Cache Maine
04-11-2005, 10:15 PM
I think she was referring to the Lahaye family who drove in,in a Jeep an they already logged their find and didn't take it.
He told me his nick was Jeepa and I know for a fact that he took one of the TB's that I left and neither of those have been logged out yet. Just have to be patient and see what happens. I might be wrong, but I think these are two different teams. The Lahaye Family was there on Saturday, and Jeepa was there after me on Sunday. Both have jeeps! LOL :D