View Full Version : Tb

Team V3
01-01-2009, 05:08 PM
Ok. I have a TB tag here I am itching to to activate and get out in the wild. I have a couple of ideas. They all involve making a Travelbug that the finders can help CREATE and not just move.

I was thinking of attaching a notebook and keeping the TB in a ziplock during its travels.

My two possible options would be for the finder to write down either their favorite recipes or just a memo of that day's experiences. Of course the other option is to just let people choose what to write (as long as it is no more than PG/PG13 rated).

My question to you all is what do YOU think of this idea and would you be interested in reading something like that?

Medawisla
01-01-2009, 07:28 PM
Ok. I have a TB tag here I am itching to to activate and get out in the wild. I have a couple of ideas. They all involve making a Travelbug that the finders can help CREATE and not just move.

I was thinking of attaching a notebook and keeping the TB in a ziplock during its travels.

Buy a "Rite in the Rain" notebook. Otherwise, this is a TB I imagine going soggy :(. Rite in the Rain's are amazingly good with pencil, so I would attach a pencil. :cool:

I like the idea, but don't have a suggestion about what you should guide in the writing...;)

balinda
01-01-2009, 07:31 PM
I was looking through the TB lists one day and found a lost key TB. People would put lost keys on the key chain and then go online and tell the story of how the key got lost. I really enjoyed reading the logs. I can't find it right now to provide the link but this avoids the soggy log issue.

Team V3
01-01-2009, 07:56 PM
That is cool too. I also understand the getting soggy part. Which was why I was thinking ziplock but we can not always trust others to think of that as well

Opalsns
01-01-2009, 08:08 PM
What an awesome idea. I'm found of those "obscure TBs" and have one running around the US.It's a painting.
Another notebook idea could be to let cachers Stamp on the pages, like letterboxing or even a Sticker Book. How fun.
Great Idea Team V3

Team V3
01-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Thank you. I know I would love to see other peoples ideas of good recipes from all over the place, or read about someones caching experiences in some far-off location. You never know what kind of stories people would have.