View Full Version : The Maine Show

pjpreb
02-26-2009, 07:31 PM
While watching "The Maine Show" last night, we saw a piece that featured a family on the hunt for GCH9JK "Got Moxie?" by WhereAreWe. The episode is about white water rafting on the Kennebec River but the second half of the show is about geocaching. If you have a few minutes, check out episode 2 of The Maine Show at: www.themaineshow.com The little boy talking on the GPSr like it was a cell phone is just too cute! :)

fins2right
02-26-2009, 09:22 PM
I had never heard of the Maine Show before. It's a lot of fun to watch (I like the kid who said his dad wasn't so bright. Sounds like my son.....:)) Plus it gave me something to do at the hotel. Thanks for the tip!!

WhereRWe?
02-26-2009, 09:25 PM
While watching "The Maine Show" last night, we saw a piece that featured a family on the hunt for GCH9JK "Got Moxie?" by WhereAreWe. The episode is about white water rafting on the Kennebec River but the second half of the show is about geocaching. If you have a few minutes, check out episode 2 of The Maine Show at: www.themaineshow.com The little boy talking on the GPSr like it was a cell phone is just too cute! :)

Cool as a moose! Before I view the video, I gotta wonder is they found the cache! LOL!

hollora
02-26-2009, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the link - and a great spoiler too if you have never done the cache. Very cool!

WhereRWe?
02-27-2009, 05:24 PM
Sheesh! That was cool. Too bad they never mentioned the cache owners! LOL!

Thanks, PJPREB! :D:D

pjpreb
02-27-2009, 06:28 PM
Anyone have any idea who the cachers were? I didn't recognize them.

They would have been pleasantly suprised to meet the dashing fella that owns the cache ;)

Ekidokai
02-27-2009, 10:00 PM
Great link. How cool is that?

WhereRWe?
02-28-2009, 06:13 PM
Anyone have any idea who the cachers were? I didn't recognize them.

They would have been pleasantly suprised to meet the dashing fella that owns the cache ;)

Sheesh! I've been called a lot of things in my time, but "dashing" is a first! LOL!

And remember, the owner of Northern Outdoors is a GeocachingMaine.org member. If you stop at their brew pub/outdoor center, it might be worth while mentioning that you're geocachers. ;);)

hollora
02-28-2009, 08:01 PM
Sheesh! I've been called a lot of things in my time, but "dashing" is a first! LOL!

And remember, the owner of Northern Outdoors is a GeocachingMaine.org member. If you stop at their brew pub/outdoor center, it might be worth while mentioning that you're geocachers. ;);)

And the caching name is????? ;);)

WhereRWe?
03-01-2009, 10:40 AM
And the caching name is????? ;);)

Sheesh! "Northern Outdoors"! :p:p

And here's their website (http://www.northernoutdoors.com/).

hollora
03-01-2009, 11:48 AM
TKS - will check it out!

Ekidokai
03-01-2009, 12:00 PM
Very nice.

WhereRWe?
03-02-2009, 04:17 PM
TKS - will check it out!

Very nice.

And don't forget - they have their own microbrewery (http://www.northernoutdoors.com/site/resort/the_forks_resort_center/kennebec_river_brewery.html)! I know you can get their ale in the Hannaford's in Skowhegan, but not sure where else.