View Full Version : Going Caching

Neoncouple
04-16-2005, 05:56 PM
Hey gang I'm planing on going caching tomorrow 4-17 any one want to go? don't care where or how far really. I'm in winslow if you want to know.

Mr. neon

P.S. Mrs neon said it's ok to go [:D]

Forest_Nymph
04-16-2005, 07:14 PM
Hi Mr Neon!

We went out caching today , and we're nursing our sore muscles so we can tend our yardwork on Sunday.
Would have loved to go with you! Enjoy yourself and kiss the new babe for me.

attroll
04-16-2005, 07:59 PM
Hey gang I'm planing on going caching tomorrow 4-17 any one want to go? don't care where or how far really. I'm in winslow if you want to know.

Mr. neon

P.S. Mrs neon said it's ok to go [:D]
Hmm. What time are you leaving. We are going tomorrow but we have no idea where yet. I will have to look at the maps and get back to you. I needs to go and log the caches from today then look over the maps. Do you have any idea on where you going?

attroll
04-16-2005, 11:04 PM
wbdent It looks like I have found our plan of attack for tomorrow. We are going to start in Augusta and take route 17 to Rockport then on to route 1 and then up the coast to Camden, Lincolnville, Northport, Belfast and back to Augusta on route 3. We are planning on 11 or 12 cashes but there is a possibility for up to 20 or more if we could leave early enough. But our goal is not for 20. We are planning on 11 or 12 hopefully and if we are lucky we will get more. We are not early risers and are not in this for the numbers. We do this for phun. We will also have the kids with us, so if we get 12 we will be lucky.

Neoncouple
04-17-2005, 09:21 AM
pm has been sent