View Full Version : Gps The Movie

Haffy
03-09-2009, 03:14 PM
Just received this little tidbit of info about the new DVD for those who participated in the game.

Family & Friends & GPS Gamers,

Our movie, "GPS" comes out on DVD on March 31st. You can now pre-order it at:
www.gpsthemovie.com

Shipping is FREE and you can save $5 on our website if you solve a puzzle! Find out more on our website

Feel free to spread the word and thank you for your ongoing support.

The DVD has over 2 hours of bonus features. We hope you enjoy it.

If you have questions, please email me!

Cheers,

Eric Colley & Hallie Shepherd
eric@gpsthegame.com

hollora
03-09-2009, 11:49 PM
The ante up with solving the puzzle for the $5 off and free shipping is about $20. I wonder what it will be at Walmart?

Ekidokai
03-10-2009, 12:57 PM
Wal mart is evil, so probably $50

hollora
03-10-2009, 03:21 PM
Wal mart is evil, so probably $50 Don't you get a discount? Or do employees pay a larger Mark Up?? LOL;)

WhereRWe?
03-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Don't you get a discount? Or do employees pay a larger Mark Up?? LOL;)

Employees get a 10% discount (in Maine - 5% after taxes). But RULOST2? can retire in 6 months, and then she gets the discount card for life. :D:D

But many employees get a a better discount, as employee theft at WalMart is HUGE! :(:(

hollora
03-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Get out of town - I thought that was why Ekidokai was there???!!! Having worked in loss prevention that is ridiculous. But, it's all what you want to put into loss prevention.

Glad the little lady will be retiring soon.

Ekidokai
03-11-2009, 01:52 PM
Employees get a 10% discount (in Maine - 5% after taxes). But RULOST2? can retire in 6 months, and then she gets the discount card for life. :D:D

But many employees get a a better discount, as employee theft at WalMart is HUGE! :(:(

Get out of town - I thought that was why Ekidokai was there???!!! Having worked in loss prevention that is ridiculous. But, it's all what you want to put into loss prevention.

Glad the little lady will be retiring soon.

Well you know, stealing from the devil ain't necessarily bad.

In order for her to get that lifetime discount card she would have had to been there a very long time. Only one way to have been able to do that, the computer based learning / brain washing must have taken hold on her. So, I suspect even if she can retire she wont.

Now before the hate mail starts. I'm just kidding! Or am I? I have to be careful Duke geocaches.

Seriously though. I have been searching and there is no information in the system about GPS the Movie that I can find yet. But it is still early. I have sent the powers that be a note about it.

hollora
03-11-2009, 10:16 PM

In order for her to get that lifetime discount card she would have had to been there a very long time. Only one way to have been able to do that, the computer based learning / brain washing must have taken hold on her. So, I suspect even if she can retire she wont.

Now before the hate mail starts. I'm just kidding! Or am I? I have to be careful Duke geocaches.

Seriously though. I have been searching and there is no information in the system about GPS the Movie that I can find yet. But it is still early. I have sent the powers that be a note about it.

Perhaps if the employee discount is right you should take a group order for all of us............of course they would wonder why you were buying all these movies - but ya, have a big family for Christmas don't cha?!:eek:

Ekidokai
03-11-2009, 11:07 PM
Perhaps if the employee discount is right you should take a group order for all of us............of course they would wonder why you were buying all these movies - but ya, have a big family for Christmas don't cha?!:eek:

Yes I do. Good thinking.

WhereRWe?
03-12-2009, 05:50 PM

So... If we steal from you it's OK?

Actually, it only takes 15 years to reach "retired" status. And she does it because she enjoys what she does.

Ekidokai
03-12-2009, 07:20 PM
So... If we steal from you it's OK?

I, am not the Devil!

Actually, it only takes 15 years to reach "retired" status. And she does it because she enjoys what she does.

Yeah, the people are easy to get used to.

masterson of the universe
03-31-2009, 11:57 AM
Netflix is showing this as available today...

WhereRWe?
03-31-2009, 01:36 PM
Netflix is showing this as available today...

Has anyone monitoring the forums actually seen this movie?

robt
03-31-2009, 01:54 PM
I have not seen it but from what i ahave heard it has very little to do with Geocaching and mostly about doing a hollywood horror film that pulls an idea out of pop culture and does what it wants from there. But then I am just going off what I remember hearing when it went out to the theaters and I can not say I know anyone that acctually went to the movie. Not sure if it will even make it to my rent it when it goes on the $.99 rack. But I will wait till someone else sees it before I make that commitment.