View Full Version : Hi from Kenduskeag

Moonsouth
03-30-2009, 07:58 PM
Hi, My name is Greg and im a geo-holic. :) Just started a few weeks ago, Ive met a few of you and maybe some have you have seen me in the logs. Just wanted to say Hi and you'll be seeing more of me, im addicted.

Trick or Treat
03-30-2009, 08:20 PM
Welcome! I would say you've already caught the bug; you've got some mad numbers racked up already!

hollora
03-30-2009, 08:52 PM
Welcome - and I just posted another message to you in your other thread.

vicbiker
03-30-2009, 09:24 PM
Welcome to the addiction...there is no known cure as far as I know...who would want one. Hope to see you up my way one of these days.

kayaking loon
03-31-2009, 12:53 PM
Enjoy the caching! Hope you can get up to Eustis someday. Do you kayak? I have some on the islands of Flagstaff Lake. And we have an event here the last Saturday in September. Maybe you can come to that?

Ekidokai
03-31-2009, 05:58 PM
Greetings and salutations.

You will have fun in this area. There are some of the most ingenious hides I think you will ever see. I am amazed every time I go out. Don't be hesitant to get a hint from a buddy or the hider. I have had help with a few that would have resulted in a lot of torn up terrain with out it. As it is I tend to crash around a lot.

Lastly the events are great places to see some of the kooks that are out there.

fins2right
03-31-2009, 06:16 PM
Admitting the addiction is the first step. Cacheing as much as possible is the second. Having cached your area I really recommend Bangor Drive In (GCV9D3) and Marina Meander. (GCV53V) Both are a lot of fun and a little tricky. The "Rose" series caches are a lot of fun in your area as well. My wife and I are from Hampden/Winterport and visit the area a lot. Perhaps we'll run into you on the trail!

pjpreb
04-02-2009, 07:51 PM
Welcome! Hope to meet you on the trails or at an event some time :)

cachecrashers4
04-02-2009, 08:05 PM
Welcome to the sport!

Mapachi
04-03-2009, 08:30 AM
Cache Long And Prosper

Dave and Gail
04-10-2009, 12:16 PM
Welcome to the sport. Gail and I also live in Kenduskeag. Hope to meet you on the Geotrails sometime, the season for caching is upon us. It is very addicting, but you will see some really nice locations, and if you attend any events, you will meet some of the finest folks around. Happy Caching,,,,"Dave and Gail" PS,,,Feel free to contact us any time:D:D:)

Team V3
04-10-2009, 03:40 PM
Yes, I definitely think most of the cachers I have met are some of the nicest people around. I think there are many aspects of caching that make it so addictive. I really like the diversity of hides as well as the people themselves. Sometimes you can get a glimpse of the hider's personality and mindset when you look at their hides.

You also seem some awesome places. Sometimes practically in your backyard.