View Full Version : Happy Easter

Mainiac1957
04-12-2009, 05:57 AM
Whether you celebrate Easter because it's the most important Christian holiday, or for the coming of the Easter bunny and all the candy it brings. Kathie, Mike, and I want to wish everyone a Happy Day. :)

Saint367
04-12-2009, 06:52 AM
Happy Easter

Haffy
04-12-2009, 07:43 AM
Thanks Brad and to you and your family also. I'm just now headed to Sunday school and church myself. Have a great day!!!!

Team2hunt
04-12-2009, 08:11 AM
Like the Easter Bunny before me, I'm hopping out onto the trails this morning.

HAPPY EASTER

Ekidokai
04-12-2009, 08:34 AM
Thank you and back at ya.
Easter bunnies are good, if cooked correctly.

cachecrashers4
04-12-2009, 08:35 AM
Happy Easter to all. Looks like a great day for caching!

kymeejay
04-12-2009, 08:41 AM
Happy Easter! It really does look like a great day for caching. Caching on this day could really be defined as a technilogically advanced search for hidden treats that may or may not have been left in the woods by a furry, bouncing animal. Seriously, I have seen the profile pictures!:D:D

Team V3
04-12-2009, 08:57 AM
Happy Easter! Cole was a riot this morning, even though I could barely pry my eyes open I had fun watching him.

WhereRWe?
04-12-2009, 09:15 AM
A lady opened her refrigerator and saw a rabbit sitting on a shelf.
"What are you doing there?", she asked,
The rabbit replied, This is a Westinghouse, isn't it?"
to which the lady replied, "Well, yes it is".
"Well", the rabbit said, "I'm westing!"

:D:D:D

Happy Easter. Free the Peeps!

hollora
04-12-2009, 11:47 AM
Happy Easter!

Sabby
04-12-2009, 02:03 PM
Happy Easter all. Last week I was in Conn. and grabbed a few caches down there. One was in a great little nature area that a lot of people were walking in. On my way back to the car I actually ran into the Easter Bunny coming towards me. No really! A man two children and a 6 foot bunny complete with basket and jelly beans handing out sweets to the kids along the trail. You never know what you will run into while caching. Be on the lookout along the trails, maybe you will get to see one too.

vicbiker
04-12-2009, 04:09 PM
Overlooking the town of Bingham and the Kennebec River this morning from the Bingham Overlook cache it would be next to impossible not to believe.....

brewmaine
04-12-2009, 04:57 PM
Happy Easter everyone. I'm too full from the big meal we had today to go out caching beside i'm making my desion today on which gps im going to get its eather the Garmin eTrex Vista HCx or the Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx. They both have almost the same features but the vista is about a hundred dollars cheaper.

fins2right
04-12-2009, 08:11 PM
Happy Easter. Spring Caching has sprung and from the look of my email, a lot of people had the same idea how to spend it. 19 caches found, and a few hours with the in-laws. This is a great game!

EMSDanel
04-13-2009, 06:29 AM
I hope everyone had a great Easter Day! On our way to Gouldsboro to have dinner with friends we actually saw a rabbitt next to the road. How cool is that?

brdad
04-13-2009, 06:36 AM
We managed to get 4 caches on the way home from NH yesterday as well. I was planning to stop at Rockler's for some Paduk, but they, as well as most every other business was closed - go figure. Then we had rabbit stew for dinner. Ok, we ate at Applebees, but that doesn't sound as fitting for the subject. ;)

WhereRWe?
04-13-2009, 07:27 AM
Spring Caching has sprung and from the look of my email, a lot of people had the same idea how to spend it.

Sheesh! You're not kidding! RULOST2? and I got home fairly early (by geocacher standards), and I had a heck of a time logging our finds as I kept getting a "server too busy" error. I can only imagine what it was like later on, when the "hard core" cachers started logging on. :D:D