View Full Version : Another Milestone for Dubord 207...2,000!

EMSDanel
05-09-2009, 12:16 PM
As I write this, Dan is at the Gob-ler event at Big G's in Winslow. With 1,999 finds last night that means today is the day he reaches that 2,000 milestone! He's been on fire the past couple of months and has reached this huge number in a very short amount of time. Hat's off to a very successful cache finder and a welcome cache placer as well. Did I mention a nice guy as well???? Congratulations on #2,000....

Gob-ler
05-09-2009, 03:33 PM
Glad to be with you for this one Dan. It's a lot of caching in a short amount of time. It just shows what can be done with some perseverance and dedication.

Congratulations on #2000!

shuman road searchers
05-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Congratulations Dan on the milestone! It has been great going along on some of your finds and being there today at # 2000! We need to celebrate with some of that "caching juice" from NH! Again congrats my friend!

hollora
05-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Just knew after your determination started that you would be here soon. You have been flying and with a great co-pilot, too, I might add. Keep up the good work and remember - it's all about the journey. Cache on - cache happy!

fins2right
05-09-2009, 05:05 PM
Congratulations Dan on the milestone! It has been great going along on some of your finds and being there today at # 2000! We need to celebrate with some of that "caching juice" from NH! Again congrats my friend!

"Caching Juice" Nice. :D Congrats Dan. Now on to 4000.

Haffy
05-09-2009, 08:41 PM
Way to go Dan!!! Told you it might be addictive....LOL

Trick or Treat
05-10-2009, 12:14 AM
Now that you're not working with that bum knee, can't wait to see where you go from here. And as you know, I love reading your logs. Congrats!

pm28570
05-10-2009, 07:52 AM
Congratulations to Di and yourself! And the question I always ask.....which one was your favorite?

Mapachi
05-10-2009, 08:26 PM
I'm catching up buddy! You used to do three to every one of mine. Now you only do two to every one of mine!.........Wait..I guess I'm not really catching up after all!!
Congratulations my friend!!

Team Richards
05-11-2009, 07:30 AM
Congratulations to you and Di,. I've heard some of the great memories and I'm sure there are a lot more to hear. We'll be listening

Cache Happy ~ Cache Often

Team V3
05-11-2009, 07:40 AM
Awesome job! Keep it up!

dubord207
05-12-2009, 06:26 AM
Thanks for the kind words on this milestone! Di and I have enjoyed each and every cache and there's a lot to be said about a sport/game that can be played by a couple together.

We''ve made a lot of new friends since starting this game a year and a half ago and the list continues to grow. Mapachi and I (and the girls) have been on some epic road trips, the unforgettable turkey hunt with gob-ler and his patience in helping me with all things technical,, lexmano, my lifeline in the Portland area and fellow attorney who puzzles me with his complicated caches, hollora for her wise counsel and vast knowledge of the game, shuman road searchers, neighbors and very serious competition for FTF chasing, and so many others who put out the caches that we all love to hunt!

My personal faovorites, Pickle Hill overlooking Flagstaff for best scenic vista, Round Top in Rome for a perfect hike followed by another great vista, G.R.C., leave it to mapachi to put a cache in a GR that has made a lot of folks crazy and Schoomr's Messalonskee trail series in Oakland for best series cache.

Thanks to all of you for these fond memories and now on to 3000!