View Full Version : Its been a good week

lefty
04-20-2005, 03:54 PM
Monday I got out with my daughter and we found two caches.

Tuesday my GPS finally got here. (never pay with a check on the web).

Today I get home and find my anniversary present. See below
http://www.brazos-walking-sticks.com/images/product/brbb_c_1.jpg

Made of ash. I love it. Going to buy a lotto ticket and see if this week ends perfectly.:D

Haffy
04-20-2005, 04:06 PM
Wow!! You have had a good week haven't you? Nice stick you got there. Where did it come from? I am looking for a good stick. And just curious as to what you got for a GPS? :)

lefty
04-20-2005, 04:14 PM
Wow!! You have had a good week haven't you? Nice stick you got there. Where did it come from? I am looking for a good stick. And just curious as to what you got for a GPS? :) Garmin gpsmap76cs. Love it already. I downloaded the manual for it a month ago when I ordered it so getting use to it is no biggy. I'll pm you the details for the staff, I dont know if its against the rules to post links for others sites here...

Team2hunt
04-20-2005, 05:51 PM
Florida agrees with the both of us. My navigator and I have been busy. Only it's one micro after another. I'll be all done with them when we return. Hard to find a cache that our TB's will fit into. Stopped along the way in CT. No luck finding "Ricky" sorry Cameooooo. Also travelled the long way thru Virginia. Skyline Drive and Blue Ridge Parkway, found a few caches and lots of scenery. Saw several deer and took pics. Will post when we return, IF we return. 79 degrees and sunny. It too has been a good week, congrats to Lefty. You have to have a nice stick.:D :D

Beach Comber
04-20-2005, 09:27 PM
I found a great walking stick while combing the beach in Stockton Springs recently. Perfect for a beach comber anyway - it's a broken oar - just the right height for me and everything! LOL

Hey Gary - it was 85 degrees in Portland today!! yippeeeeee!

Scudrunr
04-20-2005, 09:45 PM
I tried pulling my first FTF. Too bad there were some serious problems with the cache. I was hoping to place some of my new $.99 mardens specials. Anyway. The weather has been spectacular and I am free all week. I'm having a great week. The only problem is its spring and I need a female companion.:eek:

WhereRWe?
04-21-2005, 06:57 AM
. The only problem is its spring and I need a female companion.:eek:

For yourself or the dog? ("He" certainly looks lonely...)

:D :D

lefty
04-21-2005, 06:38 PM
For yourself or the dog? ("He" certainly looks lonely...)

:D :Drotflmao :D

Cache Maine
04-21-2005, 08:10 PM
No luck finding "Ricky" sorry Cameooooo.
Oh, that's okay! Thanks for thinking of me while your away! ;)

Scudrunr
04-21-2005, 09:03 PM
For me of course! ^It's a she:rolleyes:

brdad
04-21-2005, 09:04 PM
For me of course! ^It's a she:rolleyes:

Not that there's anything wrong with that :)

WhereRWe?
04-22-2005, 07:37 AM
Garmin gpsmap76cs. Love it already. I downloaded the manual for it a month ago when I ordered it so getting use to it is no biggy. I'll pm you the details for the staff, I dont know if its against the rules to post links for others sites here...

I think that the general consensus is that it's ok to post links in the forums if you're answering a question like Haffy's, and if it's a good link that others might like in the future, post it to the links page as well. :D

lefty
04-22-2005, 04:08 PM
http://www.brazos-walking-sticks.com/index.html