View Full Version : Going across Canada - any TBs or coins to go?

eebee
06-15-2009, 08:23 AM
Hi, everyone - I don't post here that often, but I have met many of you over the past year or so and it has been my great pleasure :D I'm leaving on a trip on July 14th that will take me to British Columbia, and from there I will be driving back across Canada, caching along the way. If anyone has any items that they want to travel that way, please let me know!

Kaching Karen
06-15-2009, 09:57 AM
I'll be doing the opposite.... driving across to British Columbia and then flying back. Enjoy your trip!

vicbiker
06-15-2009, 01:49 PM
If anyone has any items that they want to travel that way, please let me know! Hey, how about me....I could be a travel bug.

Team V3
06-15-2009, 02:15 PM
I have a few travel bugs that have Canada as one of their missions but they may be a bit out of your way now lol

eebee
06-15-2009, 04:36 PM
That is so cool, Karen! Maybe we'll cross paths somewhere along the way. Wouldn't that be crazy?? Vic, that would be great! lol. Where are those travel bugs now, Skip? I'm not going for a few more weeks....

Team V3
06-15-2009, 05:46 PM
We have our original trio of travelbugs as I call them, the first ones that we released. Cole's was called Cole's Crime Fighting Machine (TB29TFQ) due to his love of super heroes. That one is in Remember The River Drivers II (GC1D4XW).
Melissa's was Melissa's Fast Track Around The World (TB29TJA) which is in someone's hands. Lastly, mine was "If This Bus Is A Rockin" (TB29V9C) which is in Hook, Line , and Sinker TB hotel. (GC1QTE1)

If you can get any of them, very cool. If not, I am sure they will get there eventially.

Either way, hope you have a great trip!