View Full Version : How to log out TBS not in your cache.

Waterski
06-17-2009, 09:28 PM
Unfortunately, I have had a cache muggled, and it contained some TB's as far as I can tell. I emailed some of the last cachers and they did not take any out. I emailed the owner of one TB , going to the TB home page, and clicking on the owners email, to tell him it was no longer in that cache. His response was that he did not have a tb in my cache. So....not seeing anything on my maintenance page that is relevant, I do not know how to actually get these TBs off from the replacement cache that I put in place. I hate people thinking they will pick up TBs when they are not in the cache. Can anyone offer advice on how to fix this issue? Thanks.

Waterski
06-17-2009, 09:46 PM
Looking over past threads, I found something in groundspeak regarding this issue on the TB page. Guess I should have checked there first....brain cramp.

Waterski
06-17-2009, 09:57 PM
Ok- so I went to the tb page, and checked off that I wanted to show them as missing. They are still showing up in my cache so hope it takes a while and it is not supposed to be an instant fix. If it is supposed to be instant, it did not work correctly. HMMMMM......

Haffy
06-17-2009, 10:07 PM
Did you do a refresh of the cache page? That should have taken care of it if you stated the TB as missing.