View Full Version : Have a great day

hide_from_the_kids
06-21-2009, 07:29 AM
happy fathers day !!! to all the cachers out there that are dads. May this day be a great day for you and may you be able to find all the caches you head out for. Its your day enjoy it.:):):)

WhereRWe?
06-21-2009, 07:43 AM
happy fathers day !!! to all the cachers out there that are dads. May this day be a great day for you and may you be able to find all the caches you head out for. Its your day enjoy it.:):):)

Thanks! (Now if only I'd hear from my kids.... LOL!)

Team V3
06-21-2009, 08:51 AM
Thank you for the Father's day wishes. My wife got me a new ammo box and some goodies to stuff inside it!

Haffy
06-21-2009, 09:38 AM
Thanks! (Now if only I'd hear from my kids.... LOL!)

Thanks and I feel the same way,hope I hear from my boys as well. :D

NativeMainer
06-21-2009, 10:03 AM
Thanks from here as well. I hear my daughters every day. Two five year olds haven't quite learned the meaning of, "Keep quiet, Daddy's trying to sleep." Oh, well. Someone's told me I'll miss these days someday.

Waterski
06-21-2009, 10:09 PM
They were right Native Mainer. They are gone before you know it. Someone told me once long ago." little children, little problems". Write that down, and read it in about ten years. :-) They grow too fast.

WhereRWe?
06-22-2009, 06:38 AM
Thanks and I feel the same way,hope I hear from my boys as well. :D

Actually, I heard from both guys! (One called and the other emailed). Made my day...

brdad
06-22-2009, 06:48 AM
Mine took off on his bicycle just as I told him dinner was ready, and then returned halfway through the meal with a card! He did write a nice personal comment inside, however, which was a surprise.