View Full Version : Granite State Geocachers Community Podcast is going off the air

NativeMainer
07-27-2009, 11:26 PM
I just downloaded the lastest of Bass Chaz's podcasts. He's hanging up his podcasting hat.

Although I've never met you in person, you'll be missed, sir. You've had a fine podcast and I looked forward to listening to it when it was published. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

Bass_Chaz
07-28-2009, 08:23 AM
Thank you NativeMainer..

As I said on the last show, it became a chore to achive and if I dont love what I'm doing, Im not going to do it.
Im working on other Video Projects right now so stay tuned.. Im still Caching! (and doing video)

hollora
07-28-2009, 08:27 AM
................ it became a chore to achive and if I dont love what I'm doing, Im not going to do it.
Im working on other Video Projects right now so stay tuned.. Im still Caching! (and doing video)

These are very wise words. You will be missed, my friend, but pursue what you love and life is good! The video projects may become a new avenue - and keep on Caching!:)

Bass_Chaz
06-26-2010, 05:27 PM
well...
Umm ...

How do I put this...

We ARE BACK!

All new Content focused on the Community and with video!

Check it out and let me know what you think.
*(I just needed a break)*

hollora
06-26-2010, 05:31 PM
Ah - that you found a way to love it. :);)

Too me a couple of tries to, before I found a love I could stick with! ;):)

brdad
06-26-2010, 06:24 PM
Good to hear you are back. I still have my questionnaire on my desk, life has been throwing curve balls lately. I'll see what I can do!

Ekidokai
06-28-2010, 03:32 PM
Questionnaire? I think everyone can answer the those questions for you.